To the Nters that moved out to apartments....

How much do you pay for rent and number of bedrooms. Also how much did you save up for rent before you moved out?

How much do you pay for rent and number of bedrooms. Also how much did you save up for rent before you moved out?

My gf and I are gonna get a apartment in November or December....Ones we like are 2 BR/2 Bath for $670/month

My gf and I are gonna get a apartment in November or December....Ones we like are 2 BR/2 Bath for $670/month

Originally Posted by jrp44

dam thats cheap as hell where you guys live ?

pretty close to that for me. 660/month for 2 bedroom and 1 bathroom.

pretty close to that for me. 660/month for 2 bedroom and 1 bathroom.

Saved up about a g...rent was 493 a month (1 bed/bath) plus first months electric, security deposit, and holding fees.

decided to move in with my boy until I find a job instead, only paying 2 a month.

Saved up about a g...rent was 493 a month (1 bed/bath) plus first months electric, security deposit, and holding fees.

decided to move in with my boy until I find a job instead, only paying 2 a month.

$1100 efficiency

30t6p3b.gif
@ NY

make sure that you read reviews on apartments.com or talk to people who live there

Wish someone would told me that. Your living situation can effect your personality, work, every

glad my lease is UP!

$1100 efficiency

30t6p3b.gif
@ NY

make sure that you read reviews on apartments.com or talk to people who live there

Wish someone would told me that. Your living situation can effect your personality, work, every

glad my lease is UP!

Should include where you live in your post. Dudes in NYC paying a grip for craptastic apartments.

Should include where you live in your post. Dudes in NYC paying a grip for craptastic apartments.

Originally Posted by DiPlOMaT007

I'm in NC right now not NY lol

Originally Posted by DiPlOMaT007

I'm in NC right now not NY lol

Back
Top Bottom