To the Nters that moved out to apartments....

If you want to make sure you're not overpaying, the general rule of thumb is:

Your rent/util x 40 = Your yearly salary.

I am currently paying off two condos - the second was an investment between my sister an I but i'm pretty much paying the entire mortgage now.

If you want to make sure you're not overpaying, the general rule of thumb is:

Your rent/util x 40 = Your yearly salary.

I am currently paying off two condos - the second was an investment between my sister an I but i'm pretty much paying the entire mortgage now.

eek.gif
you guys have cheap rent!

when i lived near school in an apartment, i paid $500+ utilities to SHARE a room next to campus. (orange county)
in my current living situation, i'm paying $650+ utilities for my own room. (san diego)

eek.gif
you guys have cheap rent!

when i lived near school in an apartment, i paid $500+ utilities to SHARE a room next to campus. (orange county)
in my current living situation, i'm paying $650+ utilities for my own room. (san diego)

Danggg, ya'll pay a lot. I mean I know I don't live in NYC or LA or anything, but honestly I love my apartment...it gets the job done.

I pay 379$ a month plus electricity (about 30-40 dollars)

3 Bedroom 3 Bath

Lawrence, KS

Danggg, ya'll pay a lot. I mean I know I don't live in NYC or LA or anything, but honestly I love my apartment...it gets the job done.

I pay 379$ a month plus electricity (about 30-40 dollars)

3 Bedroom 3 Bath

Lawrence, KS

Damn, some of your guys' rent is dirt cheap. I'm trying to get something here in so cal but its ridiculous

Damn, some of your guys' rent is dirt cheap. I'm trying to get something here in so cal but its ridiculous

Back
Top Bottom