To Those Who Have Family/Friends (Currently) Incarcerated...

got an uncle doing 11 years fed time for selling and trafficking drugs- I talk to him about once every couple of years

got a 3 cousins serving life sentences all have capital murder charges I never talk to them just see pics of them while they're lock down

My uncle is doin' a bid in Ohio right now, he'll be out later this year....been in there for 4 years. I haven't visited, but I wrote him letters.

eek.gif
Damn, am I the only one on NT without family (that I know of) in jail orprison?

unc doing 15 in the feds

i talk to him 3-4 times a year maybe, send him pics every now and then and i send money every now and then, I've never visited him though

i have been to visit friends in various county, city & state facilities though

I don't. Many of the males on my father's side have been in and out of the criminal punishment system throughout their lives. I do have two cousinsthat I know of that were sentenced to 25 yrs to life w/o the possibility of parole. Prior to being incarcerated I did not have any contact with them. I wasclose to them when I was younger though. I have have a few childhood friends now doing long bids, one got 40 yrs (pleaded guilty to avoid the death penalty)another got 25 yrs and another got like 15yrs. It's wild because we all grew up in the same neighborhood and environment, and always hung out together, butas we got older (16 ++$ or so) we hung out less, as they got heavily involved in crime and I focused on school.

I speak to them as often as they call some been in from I was 3 yrs old so im all they got on the outside world like my father lost his father
while he was in the system my uncle lost his mother while he was on the run so i try to look out the best i can cause it seems like family
tends to disown you when u locked up sad but true but when they was out and money was flowing it was never a problem to ask them
for money.Visit When I Do Get A chance To Some doing life some got deported

Back
Top Bottom