Today Aaliyah died 8 years ago 1/16/79 - 8/25/01 RIP

RIP Aaliyah, you were talented and beautiful..

aaliyah.jpg

aaliyah3.jpg

can't believe its been this long...about two weeks before my freshman year of HS...

i remember hearing about it Sat. night on the radio and thinking it was a girl from my church named aaliyah and i was wondering why it was such a big deal shedied...

she was absolutely gorgeous and seemed like a wonderful person...

So beautiful.

She was my favorite singer when I was in elemntary school. I remember trying to emulate her dance moves on "Are You That Somebody" and wanting todress just like her, with the whole tank top and baggy jeans.

Aw man, I can't really believe it's been that long.

On another note,
smh.gif
on the day she died or the day afterwards,
smh.gif
at someone on NikeTalk creating screen names like AaliyahisburntBBQ or AaliyahisDead.

Originally Posted by Nash

It's too bad really, what a waste
tired.gif
What do you mean what a waste? It's not like she meant to die.
smh.gif

JR5

Originally Posted by gabbyflo

So beautiful.

She was my favorite singer when I was in elemntary school. I remember trying to emulate her dance moves on "Are You That Somebody" and wanting to dress just like her, with the whole tank top and baggy jeans.

what girl didn't want to be her??

i wish her style would come back in style...was so hot
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JRose5

On another note,
smh.gif
smh.gif
at someone on NikeTalk creating screen names like AaliyahisburntBBQ or AaliyahisDead.

JR5
smh.gif
smh.gif

hope you guys ip banned him for life. Straight disrespectful

i was jus thinkin bout this earlier. crazy how time goes by so fast. i wish she was still around cuz she would put all these wannabe female artists to shame.RIP

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

can't believe its been this long...about two weeks before my freshman year of HS...

i remember hearing about it Sat. night on the radio and thinking it was a girl from my church named aaliyah and i was wondering why it was such a big deal she died...

she was absolutely gorgeous and seemed like a wonderful person...

same here except i didnt think it was a chick from my church

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by gabbyflo

So beautiful.

She was my favorite singer when I was in elemntary school. I remember trying to emulate her dance moves on "Are You That Somebody" and wanting to dress just like her, with the whole tank top and baggy jeans.

what girl didn't want to be her??

i wish her style would come back in style...was so hot
pimp.gif
Let's do it .

Originally Posted by JRose5

On another note,
smh.gif
smh.gif
at someone on NikeTalk creating screen names like AaliyahisburntBBQ or AaliyahisDead

Originally Posted by Nash

It's too bad really, what a waste
tired.gif
What do you mean what a waste? It's not like she meant to die.
smh.gif

JR5

this reminds me when star from the star and buckwild show on hot 97 tried to spoof the whole plane crash thing on air. boy did jay go in on them.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom