[| -- Today's HEATWAVE in the GTA -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
Joined Jun 26, 2002
:lol:
Basically 40+ today my goodness, I just came in from my usual late night biking and it felt like it was 25 easily, gotta love it.

Joined Jul 24, 2005
its freakin disgustingly HOT outside and my house has a freakin broken AC. it sucks
FS:VNDS sz 12 Easter I's for CHEAP

Joined Feb 8, 2007
thank god i work nights :D
its like perfect weather at 3am
The First Step is admitting you have a problem....

My Name is Mark, and i'm addicited to shoes

Joined Jul 25, 2000
Every summer i start to slowly prefer winter more... i dont mind hot sun heat,its the humidity that i absolutely hate.
______
WE GROWN.

Joined Jul 9, 2006
Quote:[hr][/hr] Every summer i start to slowly prefer winter more... i dont mind hot sun heat,its the humidity that i absolutely hate.[hr][/hr]
TEAMCANADA​

Joined Feb 20, 2006
i hate summer, my allergies are on another level in July/August.

Don't even talk to me about the subway platforms being hotter than a mug.
looking for (sz 12-13):
safari dunk high
AM1 NL cement (black)
blazers (viotech/pinstripe)
sb classics

Joined Nov 13, 2005
i went to scarborugh bluff and got some cutty on the beach with this fine young bit@h thats what the heat and summer is all about

Joined Nov 5, 2006
Love the heat. It's the reason, today especially, almost every girl that came into my store was wearing short shorts. :smile:

Joined May 26, 2007
after a long and cold winter im glad that summer's here, i don't mind the 40 degree weather either.
You couldnt make the fans throw up there hands if they swallowed their fingers.

Joined Jan 14, 2006
haha...., i guess not... i luv it when its hot, especially here in vancouver when it barely has a long term of sunshine, we just had some pouring rain in the afternoon, and it completely drenched me. nice to know that somewhere in Canada is hot

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now