toll UNappreciation

i dont know about the east coast but in the bay area, if you wanna go 30 mins in dam near any direction, you're gonna pay toll goin across a bridge. if notone way then comin back home lol. its just terrible, but i wanna know how much money they make a day off of tolls...any1 know?

laugh.gif
I practically always run them. They used to do nothing, but I guess Idid it enough to where they noticed a repeat offender, and they now send me tickets. But the tickets are $2 (the same cost as the toll), so I still run themand just figure I'll get lucky and go free, or get a letter to pay what I would have anyways.

I stop and pay if I'm not in a hurry though, because I have a bad feeling that one day they're going to decide I've played them enough and send afull citation.
laugh.gif

I don't know how it is in other states, though.

Down here in Orlando... Tolls are everywhere... Supposedly, you can run up to 3 tolls a month without getting a ticket... but after the 3rd you got to pay afull ticket... But god they are everywhere... It cost me me 3.50(3 tolls each way) a day going to school that was only 25 minutes away

My friends and I were in Orlando on vacation. We were wondering why there was a toll just for the freeway. We weren't crossing a bridge or anything. Whenwe got up to the toll, we saw a sign that said "$0.75" or something like that. Coming from the bay area, we thought that it was hella cheap with ourtolls being like $4.00. Then they get you with another toll a few miles down the road for another $0.75, then another. That was horrible.

2 Million up front or the toll booth profits at the end of the year??? I'll take the toll
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jaehow

i dont know about the east coast but in the bay area, if you wanna go 30 mins in dam near any direction, you're gonna pay toll goin across a bridge. if not one way then comin back home lol. its just terrible, but i wanna know how much money they make a day off of tolls...any1 know?

unappreciated...hate how you gotta pay toll to get into The City and then pay toll right before Vallejo
tired.gif
smh.gif

Nothing beats the Chesapeake Bay Bridge/Tunnel toll. It's 12 dollars to go on the Eastern Shore, and 5 dollars back if you return within 24 hours. If not,you have to pay another 12 dollars
sick.gif

Originally Posted by TheOtherAI9

Nothing beats the Chesapeake Bay Bridge/Tunnel toll. It's 12 dollars to go on the Eastern Shore, and 5 dollars back if you return within 24 hours. If not, you have to pay another 12 dollars
sick.gif
wow

I thought George Washington Bridge was bad its 8 dollars instead of 6 like before.

we don't have tolls at all in michigan (how could you in what is basically a shrine to urban sprawl?); but our roads are terrible.

Originally Posted by JMaddness2345129

laugh.gif
I practically always run them. They used to do nothing, but I guess I did it enough to where they noticed a repeat offender, and they now send me tickets. But the tickets are $2 (the same cost as the toll), so I still run them and just figure I'll get lucky and go free, or get a letter to pay what I would have anyways.

I stop and pay if I'm not in a hurry though, because I have a bad feeling that one day they're going to decide I've played them enough and send a full citation.
laugh.gif

I don't know how it is in other states, though.

your lucky your tickets are only the price of the toll. usually here in jersey if you run the toll and get caught your pay possibly ten times more thanwhat the toll is. sucks

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Nothing beats the Chesapeake Bay Bridge/Tunnel toll. It's 12 dollars to go on the Eastern Shore, and 5 dollars back if you return within 24 hours. If not, you have to pay another 12 dollars
sick.gif
wow

I thought George Washington Bridge was bad its 8 dollars instead of 6 like before.

Funny I was on the bridge the day they changed the toll prices. Cops was there handing out tickets left and right cause mad ppl didnt have that extra $2
smh.gif

If bloomberg gets the go ahead for that toll plan for manhattan, I unno what ima do cause thats gonna be od. Its posed to help free up congestion but Ithink its gonna make it worse. Theres gonna be a boatload of traffic tryin to get thru the toll booths at rush hour.

EZPass carpooler here:
$2 dollars to cross any Hudson River crossings anytime Monday through Friday, if you have 3 or more people in your car..

...and it used to be $1 before they raised the toll last week.

carpooling FTW!!!

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

EZPass carpooler here:
$2 dollars to cross any Hudson River crossings anytime Monday through Friday, if you have 3 or more people in your car..

...and it used to be $1 before they raised the toll last week.

carpooling FTW!!!

there's tolls all over where i live in dallas...my crib is surrounded by tolls. i read they lose over 100k a day from people running tolls..

Originally Posted by raburns04

we don't have tolls at all in michigan (how could you in what is basically a shrine to urban sprawl?); but our roads are terrible.
ha Ive never seen a toll in Michigan. Only toll I see are at the bridge or tunnell to canada.

Orlando does have a lot of tolls, but if you know the city well enough, you can get around with using them.

sick.gif

yeah that bridge is mutha
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom