toll UNappreciation

how do you run a toll?

cameras and they have police at the bridges.......bridge cops w/e they called.

guess it differs by states?

I hate tolls. I sometimes get on the Mass Pike and when I drive I look at the huge speed bumps on the road and think "Where's my money going?"

When I had my 30-day plates I didn't pay any tolls, just went thru the EZ pass lane. Why pay when they couldn't really track me down?

Carpool
pimp.gif

Also, to those who are in SF and going towards Vallejo....use Golden Gate, no toll North Bound 101.

Tolls are the worst. I live and queens and i used to work in westchester during the summer. I had to pay 10.25 a day to get to work.

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

Tolls are the worst. I live and queens and i used to work in westchester during the summer. I had to pay 10.25 a day to get to work.

eek.gif
eek.gif
Yooo..we have it good down here

out of all the NYC area tolls....Staten Island/Verrazano Bridge toll is the worst.

[table][tr][td]
Verrazano-Narrows Bridge (One-Way Tolling)
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]
Current
[/td] [td]
Effective March 16, 2008
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Cash
[/td] [td]
$9.00
[/td] [td]$10.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
E-ZPass
[/td] [td]
$8.00
[/td] [td]
$8.30
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Staten Island Resident Token
[/td] [td]
$6.40
[/td] [td]
$6.70
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Staten Island Resident E-ZPass
[/td] [td]
$4.80
[/td] [td]
$4.98
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Staten Island Resident Carpool
[/td] [td]
$2.25
[/td] [td]
$2.33
[/td] [/tr][/table]

ps. the only bad thing about the EZPass Carpooler discount is that you have to go through the Cash tolls so that the tollbooth attendants can verify you have3 live people in the car

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

out of all the NYC area tolls....Staten Island/Verrazano Bridge toll is the worst.

[table][tr][td]
Verrazano-Narrows Bridge (One-Way Tolling)
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
Current
[/td] [td]
Effective March 16, 2008
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Cash
[/td] [td]
$9.00
[/td] [td]$10.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
E-ZPass
[/td] [td]
$8.00
[/td] [td]
$8.30
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Staten Island Resident Token
[/td] [td]
$6.40
[/td] [td]
$6.70
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Staten Island Resident E-ZPass
[/td] [td]
$4.80
[/td] [td]
$4.98
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Staten Island Resident Carpool
[/td] [td]
$2.25
[/td] [td]
$2.33
[/td] [/tr][/table]

ps. the only bad thing about the EZPass Carpooler discount is that you have to go through the Cash tolls so that the tollbooth attendants can verify you have 3 live people in the car

Especially if you dont even come back over the bridge. Sometimes I might go to jersey gardens and end up not even coming back off the verrazano and feellike my 9.00 is a complete waste. One time I was going to see this girl and park slope and I missed the turn off to get back on the belt and had to go over theverrazano boy was I mad
mad.gif
couldnt even do a uturn those bridge cops wereparked right in the middle of the uturn slot
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom