Tom Brady becomes the first unanimously voted MVP :Hat

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by JPZx

Deuce King: "The so-called MVP"
30t6p3b.gif

Unanimous doesn't lie.

It does when the voters are either racist or trying to make a point. 
indifferent.gif

Each voter get ONE vote. You think any of them seriously thought that Vick deserved it over Brady? Does anyone actually think he does?

So you're saying that it's cause he's black huh? What about all the Black players who have won league MVP huh?

The man still won Comeback player of the year and started the Pro Bowl,those are great accomplishments

It could be because he's black or it could be because they were trying to make a point against Vick for the dog fighting case.  Either way the UNANIMOUS vote was done for a reason.  Now if you and others just want to fall for the banana in the tailpipe than that's on you.

3x Super Bowl Champion 

Vick totally earned votes at least.  
Exactly.  Let these Brady lovers tell it Brady was the only NFL player that played this year.

got caught cheating and hasnt won a playoff game since

There it is.  Maybe the voters gave him the unanimous vote this year to make him and the rest of his loyal followers feel better since he hasn't hasn't done much since he got caught red-handed.

Of course someone had to throw out the race card.

Can you dudes read??  I said it be to prove a point as well.  I know you dudes cant stand when racism is proven however, can't say that I'm surprised.

Yeah, lets turn it into a race issue

Yeah cause racism doesn't exist all anymore right?? 

Now, as to my Avy, I am what you call a "Brady Lover" Deuce, so I'm sure you'll take what I'm saying with a grain of salt, but whatever. 
I think that the year Tom Brady should of won the MVP unnamiously, was the 50 TD year, but then again you'll whip out the asterisk for the Jets game, 

This year, He set records that won't be challenged for sometime, such as the Lowest TD:INT ratio of all time, and most attempts with out and interception thrown. 

He deserved the MVP, which i know you didn't deny, but onto the point of how Vick didn't get a 1st place vote at all.

Did vick have an amazing year after being 2+ years removed from Prison, Yes. 

But the Facts that He missed 4 games this year, and started to tail off during the end of the year, where people were finally able to adjust to containing how he played. 

Another is that Vick was playing with Skill players that, if you were to compare them to the patriots skills are easily better and more experianced than them, only advantage I see that the Patriots would have against the Eagles is at Tight End, but thats for another day. 

And the asterisk can only be pointed to the 18-1 year, not those 3 rings They won in the early 2000's 

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by JPZx

Deuce King: "The so-called MVP"
30t6p3b.gif

Unanimous doesn't lie.

It does when the voters are either racist or trying to make a point. 
indifferent.gif

Each voter get ONE vote. You think any of them seriously thought that Vick deserved it over Brady? Does anyone actually think he does?

So you're saying that it's cause he's black huh? What about all the Black players who have won league MVP huh?

The man still won Comeback player of the year and started the Pro Bowl,those are great accomplishments

It could be because he's black or it could be because they were trying to make a point against Vick for the dog fighting case.  Either way the UNANIMOUS vote was done for a reason.  Now if you and others just want to fall for the banana in the tailpipe than that's on you.

3x Super Bowl Champion 

Vick totally earned votes at least.  
Exactly.  Let these Brady lovers tell it Brady was the only NFL player that played this year.

got caught cheating and hasnt won a playoff game since

There it is.  Maybe the voters gave him the unanimous vote this year to make him and the rest of his loyal followers feel better since he hasn't hasn't done much since he got caught red-handed.

Of course someone had to throw out the race card.

Can you dudes read??  I said it be to prove a point as well.  I know you dudes cant stand when racism is proven however, can't say that I'm surprised.

Yeah, lets turn it into a race issue

Yeah cause racism doesn't exist all anymore right?? 

Now, as to my Avy, I am what you call a "Brady Lover" Deuce, so I'm sure you'll take what I'm saying with a grain of salt, but whatever. 
I think that the year Tom Brady should of won the MVP unnamiously, was the 50 TD year, but then again you'll whip out the asterisk for the Jets game, 

This year, He set records that won't be challenged for sometime, such as the Lowest TD:INT ratio of all time, and most attempts with out and interception thrown. 

He deserved the MVP, which i know you didn't deny, but onto the point of how Vick didn't get a 1st place vote at all.

Did vick have an amazing year after being 2+ years removed from Prison, Yes. 

But the Facts that He missed 4 games this year, and started to tail off during the end of the year, where people were finally able to adjust to containing how he played. 

Another is that Vick was playing with Skill players that, if you were to compare them to the patriots skills are easily better and more experianced than them, only advantage I see that the Patriots would have against the Eagles is at Tight End, but thats for another day. 

And the asterisk can only be pointed to the 18-1 year, not those 3 rings They won in the early 2000's 

I think that the year Tom Brady should of won the MVP unnamiously, was the 50 TD year,
  I agree with you champ. Between the two years that Brady has now won the MVP if he was ever going to win unanimously it should have been in 2007.  Brady and the Patriots completely destroyed other teams, set records along the way and were undefeated during the regular season.  So yet again if he had a way better year in 2007 and didn't win unanimously how in the world does he win it unanimously this year.  Any and everybody should be thinking like that thinking clearly.

but then again you'll whip out the asterisk for the Jets game, 

This is true........*

Another is that Vick was playing with Skill players that, if you were to compare them to the patriots skills are easily better and more experianced than them

You Brady lovers are something else.  Towards the middle of the season when Vick's name was mentioned as far as being a MVP candidate you dudes have been talking about all the "all-star" players that Vick has around him.  Truth be told the only good/great player that Vick had on offense was Desean Jackson.  Not to mention alot of you same dudes have been and were continuing to hype of the "great" Wes Welker all during the year and even for past years but now all of a sudden Brady has no skilled players around him. Gotta love it.

Negative champ.  Try telling that theory to all the baseball players that aren't getting voted into the HOF because of steroids.  Once you get caught cheating champ all your records or accomplishments get thrown away.  That's just the way it goes, don't blame me.....blame your coach and team for being a bunch of FRAUDS in the past.   

I think that the year Tom Brady should of won the MVP unnamiously, was the 50 TD year,
  I agree with you champ. Between the two years that Brady has now won the MVP if he was ever going to win unanimously it should have been in 2007.  Brady and the Patriots completely destroyed other teams, set records along the way and were undefeated during the regular season.  So yet again if he had a way better year in 2007 and didn't win unanimously how in the world does he win it unanimously this year.  Any and everybody should be thinking like that thinking clearly.

but then again you'll whip out the asterisk for the Jets game, 

This is true........*

Another is that Vick was playing with Skill players that, if you were to compare them to the patriots skills are easily better and more experianced than them

You Brady lovers are something else.  Towards the middle of the season when Vick's name was mentioned as far as being a MVP candidate you dudes have been talking about all the "all-star" players that Vick has around him.  Truth be told the only good/great player that Vick had on offense was Desean Jackson.  Not to mention alot of you same dudes have been and were continuing to hype of the "great" Wes Welker all during the year and even for past years but now all of a sudden Brady has no skilled players around him. Gotta love it.

Negative champ.  Try telling that theory to all the baseball players that aren't getting voted into the HOF because of steroids.  Once you get caught cheating champ all your records or accomplishments get thrown away.  That's just the way it goes, don't blame me.....blame your coach and team for being a bunch of FRAUDS in the past.   

see that arguement is what just isn't right, if there is only proof of you cheating, or bending the rules in any way in only that play/game/inning/season then it should just be limited to saying, They cheated there, and thats wrong. not to assume that they were doing it in the past. 

see that arguement is what just isn't right, if there is only proof of you cheating, or bending the rules in any way in only that play/game/inning/season then it should just be limited to saying, They cheated there, and thats wrong. not to assume that they were doing it in the past. 

Back
Top Bottom