Tom Brady becomes the first unanimously voted MVP :Hat

Everyone got ONE Vote and if any of them would have chosen Vick over Brady they would have been wrong. This has nothing to do with racism, why would someone Vote for Vick when it was painfully obvious Brady had a better season and deserved it more?

Oh yeah? Proven? Where's your evidence?

I was speaking in general terms with that statement, especially for a few people that I see in this thread that have gotten upset regarding racism in other threads on here, you dudes know who you are
nerd.gif
.  As far as this UNANIMOUS MVP vote is concerned, let's just say that you dudes get mad when racism is suggested.  Does that work better for you champ??

U-!*%#$#%-nanimous
Watch your language with me son.

Vick is MORE than overjoyed that he won the comeback player of the year and started the pro bowl. You really think that he'd be mad about not getting a vote?

Either way, I find it funny how he of all people with the year that he had won unanimously but that's just me.  I know alot of you dudes just go along with the program no matter what is talked about or said in the world.  So it's no surprise that this be any different.  Then let someone suggest that there might have been something behind this decision be it racism or not and you dudes start crying and getting upset. 

Also, I always find it funny how non-minorities try to tell minorites what racism is or isn't.  You dudes are on a roll today.  

there were no hidden agendas just based on who had the best season.

You have your belief, I have mine. 

Oh yeah? Proven? Where's your evidence?

I was speaking in general terms with that statement, especially for a few people that I see in this thread that have gotten upset regarding racism in other threads on here, you dudes know who you are
nerd.gif
.  As far as this UNANIMOUS MVP vote is concerned, let's just say that you dudes get mad when racism is suggested.  Does that work better for you champ??

U-!*%#$#%-nanimous
Watch your language with me son.

Vick is MORE than overjoyed that he won the comeback player of the year and started the pro bowl. You really think that he'd be mad about not getting a vote?

Either way, I find it funny how he of all people with the year that he had won unanimously but that's just me.  I know alot of you dudes just go along with the program no matter what is talked about or said in the world.  So it's no surprise that this be any different.  Then let someone suggest that there might have been something behind this decision be it racism or not and you dudes start crying and getting upset. 

Also, I always find it funny how non-minorities try to tell minorites what racism is or isn't.  You dudes are on a roll today.  

there were no hidden agendas just based on who had the best season.

You have your belief, I have mine. 

Originally Posted by Deuce King

SON....... I am Black. I just have some common sense to know when there is racism and when there isn't.

SON....... I am Black. I just have some common sense to know when there is racism and when there isn't.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

SON......I didn't suggest YOU were black or weren't.  Which is why I sepereated that statement from the other and put that sentence by itself.  Since you say you have common sense, let me ask you this.  Do you think there were and even to this day are certain people or factors in or outside of the NFL that didn't want Vick back on the field because of the dogfighting case and for the fact that he's black?? 

SON......I didn't suggest YOU were black or weren't.  Which is why I sepereated that statement from the other and put that sentence by itself.  Since you say you have common sense, let me ask you this.  Do you think there were and even to this day are certain people or factors in or outside of the NFL that didn't want Vick back on the field because of the dogfighting case and for the fact that he's black?? 

The comish Roger Goodell who is white gave him a 2nd chance and reinstated him early and let him back into the league.
Yes I do think that a lot of people didn't want to see him succeed which makes what he did this year that much sweeter
pimp.gif

The comish Roger Goodell who is white gave him a 2nd chance and reinstated him early and let him back into the league.
Yes I do think that a lot of people didn't want to see him succeed which makes what he did this year that much sweeter
pimp.gif

First let me say this i am Black
Now i havent gone and read everything youve written so far, so let me ask you this....If you were a voter and you had One Vote to choose who the MVP was for this Season was all bias's (Sp) aside, are you really Picking Vick? do you really think he hads a better season this year then Tom Brady? and even if for whatever reason you do think Vick had the better season is it so far-fetched to you for Brady to win, that racism has to be involved?

First let me say this i am Black
Now i havent gone and read everything youve written so far, so let me ask you this....If you were a voter and you had One Vote to choose who the MVP was for this Season was all bias's (Sp) aside, are you really Picking Vick? do you really think he hads a better season this year then Tom Brady? and even if for whatever reason you do think Vick had the better season is it so far-fetched to you for Brady to win, that racism has to be involved?

I get mad when racism is suggested or thrown out there when it doesn't apply in any aspect whatsoever. It's just another reason why we as a society are so sensitive.

I get mad when racism is suggested or thrown out there when it doesn't apply in any aspect whatsoever. It's just another reason why we as a society are so sensitive.

i dont even care anymore about this MVP. Just as long as he wasnt playing in the Superbowl my blood pressure is good.

Thank you NY Jets.

i dont even care anymore about this MVP. Just as long as he wasnt playing in the Superbowl my blood pressure is good.

Thank you NY Jets.

Let me help you dudes out here cause I know more of the Brady lovers might enter this thread sometime soon.  I'm not saying Brady didn't deserve to win the MVP.  Let me repeat that one more time cause I know people are somehow going to try to overlook that statement...........I'm not saying Brady didn't deserve to win the MVP.  Brady had a great year and did alot.  I just find it interesting that Brady is the first UNANIMOUS MVP selection in NFL history.  Doesn't that strike anyone else as odd or different.  Then I look at who was possibly second in line as far as voting goes and add things together.  

Thanks, you just answered my question brotha...................if I can call you that.....brotha
wink.gif

I get mad when racism is suggested or thrown out there when it doesn't apply in any aspect whatsoever.
  Okay fair enough.  Now let me ask you this, as far as Vick coming back in the league do you think any of the hatred and backlash he received was attributed to him being black??

Now i havent gone and read everything youve written so far, so let me ask you this....If you were a voter and you had One Vote to choose who the MVP was for this Season was all bias's (Sp) aside, are you really Picking Vick?
I honestly would have picked Vick based upon numbers and performance overall, but that's just me.  Again, I can definitely see how and why Brady won MVP.  My "complaint" isn't about Brady being the MVP, far from it.  I just find it funny and odd that he won unanimously, especially this year of all years.

Let me help you dudes out here cause I know more of the Brady lovers might enter this thread sometime soon.  I'm not saying Brady didn't deserve to win the MVP.  Let me repeat that one more time cause I know people are somehow going to try to overlook that statement...........I'm not saying Brady didn't deserve to win the MVP.  Brady had a great year and did alot.  I just find it interesting that Brady is the first UNANIMOUS MVP selection in NFL history.  Doesn't that strike anyone else as odd or different.  Then I look at who was possibly second in line as far as voting goes and add things together.  

Thanks, you just answered my question brotha...................if I can call you that.....brotha
wink.gif

I get mad when racism is suggested or thrown out there when it doesn't apply in any aspect whatsoever.
  Okay fair enough.  Now let me ask you this, as far as Vick coming back in the league do you think any of the hatred and backlash he received was attributed to him being black??

Now i havent gone and read everything youve written so far, so let me ask you this....If you were a voter and you had One Vote to choose who the MVP was for this Season was all bias's (Sp) aside, are you really Picking Vick?
I honestly would have picked Vick based upon numbers and performance overall, but that's just me.  Again, I can definitely see how and why Brady won MVP.  My "complaint" isn't about Brady being the MVP, far from it.  I just find it funny and odd that he won unanimously, especially this year of all years.

Back
Top Bottom