Tom Clancy The Division March 8th XBOX ONE PS4 and PC

I rarely run trials and play other games during the weekend. I talked TB into getting the division so I'll have my road dog with me :smile:

So I guess I'm not invited to roll I see u J use me for them raids then ur real friends roll division. Also, I got home late yesterday I seen y'all had 6 I was install division

I rarely run trials and play other games during the weekend. I talked TB into getting the division so I'll have my road dog with me :smile:

So I guess I'm not invited to roll I see u J use me for them raids then ur real friends roll division. Also, I got home late yesterday I seen y'all had 6 I was install division

you know how to join the party bruh... we got the ignore treatment from you :lol:

of course you are invited. just promise me you follow up when i start capping a certain unnamed someone in the dark zone. Un deserves it for sure and i wonder how many of his homies will follow up since ive been giving them pep talks for weeks now.

ps - we need the dragons breath tonight... JJ snaked us.

Last edited:
If I see you in the dark zone bigj we gonna finish you b.

You know me and my homies is petty and will kill everyone, we told you what happened in the beta. Nobody safe :evil:

Getting my money back. Game never worked. I'm not relying on Ubisoft's weak *** servers just to play. They should've worked out the kinks before releasing it.

Got to Level 6 yesterday. Haven't done much but I'm enjoying the game so far. Trying to do everything on hard mode from the get for the drops and damn it gets hard :lol:

Got my home boy to pick it up today. :evil:

That oryx challenge tho. See you this weekend after trials

U know I'm messing with you bro

We can do side missions this weekend until you're a closer level to me main missions play on the highest player level. I went into msg with some level 10 guys it was crazy for me cuz I was level 5

I've been promising to kill you in the DZ for a long time, I'd hate to disappoint.

but 4real... we retiring the Un name, Tommy
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

so what are your thought on this game guys? what would you compare it to? the premise from the commercials sounds dope, but I'm unsure. Is it an adventure game like Last of us, or is it tactical team based like rainbow 6? based on the 'collapse' online game for Division, there is definitely a cool foundation of thought behind the game. But I don't wanna get let down

The main thing that I've kept hearing is that it's fun, especially with a squad. I plan on putting some time in tomorrow, if not, then this weekend.

My only concern was the end game and longevity.

The main thing that I've kept hearing is that it's fun, especially with a squad. I plan on putting some time in tomorrow, if not, then this weekend.

Me too might give it another week to get more reviews.

Message me via Xbox it comes to my phone. When y'all ready other than that catch me on division will switch tho.

So far it's solid. To me I like it.

In terms of reviews said F threw my 60$ into the wind. I been grinding the same crap in destiny. Honestly if you have friends it's worth a buy. If u anti social and ur friends list is dead don't.

Game does a good job of getting u people to play with. Just make sure they have a mic. Teamed up with a dude last night and his friends and had a blast.

Also, side missions are very important ranking up matters a lot or you will get tortured by enemies.

Lot system is ok seems like he DZ is where the goodies our though early on venders have a good selection so you feel like your getting stronger. By buying better gear and not relying totally on RNG.

Group tactics are key flanking and talking things out aginst tougher enemies is fun. It's a very social game. Enemies tough to them fire dudes trap you in corner Its a rap B.

It is a third person shooter which I like better than FPS so that may turn some off. This game does fall into the open world game problem of most of the missions seem the same. Clear waves fight big dude get loot wash repeat.

Base build aspect is a nice change of pace but it seems tacked on. Something that won't take long to complete. It's cool it adds passive perks but they could have put that into the leveling system, which at this current time is nothing more than "gear gate" like you must be this level to do have this thing and nothing more really.

Intresting to see how the end game will be but so far if you paid for vanilla destiny this is better than that.

Low key walking simulation tho [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Me too might give it another week to get more reviews.
right now i think end game is doing challenge missions and things like that, next month theres gonna be a free update that includes Incursions. Which is suppose to be a 4 player end game activity.

like most games, it'll be more fun if you have a team.

It's a similar experience to Destiny except takes place in a realistic setting and is third person. Haven't put a ton of hours in but I figure the grind isn't a tough as Destiny Year 1.
Early impressions are I probably will end up liking Destiny more but I think I'm gonna get a lot of good hours in on this game and I got a good amount of friends that got it so I'm excited.

I'm loving this game so far. The weapons seem to get better as you go along. Hit level 13 last night.

My recommendation for the DZ if you and you're group aren't trying to murk everyone is to not be in a group chat so you can proximity chat everyone running by. That way its clear, you are just doing whatever you want to do. I think that was a pretty cool thing.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Back
Top Bottom