Tom Clancy The Division March 8th XBOX ONE PS4 and PC

:lol: I would've been livid. That's one of the reasons I hate running dolo in the DZ, I'd be paranoid as hell gettin somethin like that and trying to extract :lol:

laugh.gif
I would've been livid. That's one of the reasons I hate running dolo in the DZ, I'd be paranoid as hell gettin somethin like that and trying to extract
laugh.gif
Yeah, I too, would have lost it. lol.

eek.gif
laugh.gif

@Dathbgboy  @pip777  Were you guys able to get your stuff back?  
We tried but the same rogues kept on spying around. We thought we lost them in DZ05 when we called a extraction. Just as the rope dropped......we got lit up. We tried to get out private stuff one more time and they hit us as soon as we were near the area. After that we went back to the big extraction area in DZ03, killed some enemies and left. 

I had quite a few private items, but the moral victory was that we got our ranking back up and the rogues couldn't get our stuff.

:wow: :lol:

@Dathbgboy
 @pip777
 Were you guys able to get your stuff back?  

We tried but the same rogues kept on spying around. We thought we lost them in DZ05 when we called a extraction. Just as the rope dropped......we got lit up. We tried to get out private stuff one more time and they hit us as soon as we were near the area. After that we went back to the big extraction area in DZ03, killed some enemies and left. 

I had quite a few private items, but the moral victory was that we got our ranking back up and the rogues couldn't get our stuff.

Yea, we were good and then as soon as I took two slugs to the back I knew what it was hittin for. There had to be like 4 rogue groups in our session

Rolled on this dude 1v1 in the dark zone like 10 secs before the rope dropped. downed him and this dude had a gear set annnnnd a HE M1A that dude chased me all over for the next 20mins before him and a few others killed me but Idc I got a gear set and my 1st M1A I've went rogue for far less lmaoo
lolz congrats but I'd be fuming too

Any PS4 Players interested in doing an Incursion run (glitch free) with a few new players?

PSN: polytksasusual
31 DZ Rank - 160-170 Gear Score
PSN: laurasongbird
29 DZ Rank - 150-160 Gear Score

My girlfriend and I play pretty regularly most weeknights if we have the time, weekends as well. (Eastern Time).

Thanks.

Y'all boys need to hop on them glitches before they get patched.

Im at 204 GS and I only play 1-2 days out the week 
laugh.gif

Got my 4/6 Sentry Call yesterday. Bruh. DPS is ridiculous.

Got my gear score up to 162, need to get my scavenging up. Did end up w/ a HE First Wave M1A lvl 163 though.

Got my gear score up to 162, need to get my scavenging up. Did end up w/ a HE First Wave M1A lvl 163 though.
Nice!  It's what I'm rockin' too... but that 202 Socom M1A upstairs is so tempting!  

I have 50 hrs to earn +100 Phoenix creds to be able to afford it.  

Then again, I guess I should look for the blue print instead. 

Nice!  It's what I'm rockin' too... but that 202 Socom M1A upstairs is so tempting!  
I have 50 hrs to earn +100 Phoenix creds to be able to afford it.  

Then again, I guess I should look for the blue print instead. 

Yea, I think I might be ready for Falcon lost now. Try to do that before the new incursion, though I'm bout to switch services so I don't know when I'll be able to play again.

Yea, I think I might be ready for Falcon lost now. Try to do that before the new incursion, though I'm bout to switch services so I don't know when I'll be able to play again.
I think the new Incursion will need a minimum gear score of 200 though.  

Back
Top Bottom