Tonal

Not gonna lie, there is something that feels much better about work-out induced grunts in a gym than at home, probably the echo.

I need that gym energy. I can do without the naked dudes in the locker but i never stay past five minutes in there anyway.

that added motivation of other ppl is necessary for me. I swim as cardio. And i was racing this dude and he aint even know it. **** like that is vital. Added challenge. Home element doesnt have that.

I have a home gym that I made during the lockdown.

Not some rinky dink one either. I'm talking great equipment that's better than my gym.

Haven't used it in a while though because I enjoy going to the gym being surrounded by other people.

In no way do I regret buying a home gym though. It's an investment that I'll have for the rest of my life.

Until your wife wants that space to do something else with it.

You can look at the room and tell everything in there was the new hot item at the time of purchase. Theragun, Peloton bike, Rouge weights, Marshall speaker. I feel like all at-home equipment is going to get you the results you put into it. Would 200lb possibly 250 with resistance be enough for what you do? I have a buddy that purchased his wife the Lululemon Mirror two Christmas' ago. Its literally just a mirror because she would rather work out at a gym and run outside.

Most people I know that buy gimmicks for the house end up not using them after a while.

If you are very disciplined, go for it but things end up collecting dust for many.
Gimmick indeed.

Running outside is free. Resistance bands don't cost much. Bodyweight exercises are free. Don't need all this overpriced junk to get in shape.

Gimmick indeed.

Running outside is free. Resistance bands don't cost much. Bodyweight exercises are free. Don't need all this overpriced junk to get in shape.
I want to give them the benefit of the doubt, but their silence my tell it all.

Back
Top Bottom