Tony Parker now has his own shoe: Zoom Flight Club

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Does anyone else find these to be similar to the Reebok Answer 10?
totally agree with you when I first time saw the shoe, i though it was very similar with RBK Answer 10
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i really like that colorway, this Grey/White-Sky Blue colorway will hit select Nike retailers on April 1st for $110

zoom-flight-club-grey-1.jpg

zoom-flight-club-grey-2.jpg

zoom-flight-club-grey-3.jpg

zoom-flight-club-grey-4.jpg

zoom-flight-club-grey-5.jpg

zoom-flight-club-grey-6.jpg

those are a must cop

I'm loving the Grey and baby blue colorway...Does it have full length zoom air or zoom air in just the front or back?......

Originally Posted by jman8811

I'm loving the Grey and baby blue colorway...Does it have full length zoom air or zoom air in just the front or back?......

I would like to know the tech specs on these too. Full length Zoom would be nice.
pimp.gif
I need a replacement for my AZK1s
frown.gif

And I kinda agree with the comparisons to the Answer 10. But something about the color blocking or just over all look didn't appeal to me much like thesedo. And its not the Reebok vector!
laugh.gif
I think it may be how the anklestrap also goes down toward the bottom of the shoe. and the pump. Maybe the color blocking too

At $110, they had better include zoom air in the front. It appears to have...?...in the heel. I have no idea what they're calling their cushioning systemnow.

I don't like the speckled midsole in the grey colorway. Regardless, shoes with zippers have rarely been able to zip to the top for me so I'll bepassing on these.

Should I merge this into the Playoff Pack thread or just make this the "official" Nike Zoom Flight Club thread?

Originally Posted by jmsole210

Originally Posted by Roll 22

Originally Posted by piluchavez

Originally Posted by njavier03

trash...i dont like TP haha
My thoughts exactly.
Double that....

img963.jpg

you mad?

I like girls my age, so I ain't mad about him getting with no 40 year old. Even then?
eva-longoria-with-without-makeup.jpg

Without and with Makeup. You know the girls the next morning who look like warmed over hell because they take 3 hours to look cute? That's Eva, butshe's on a TV show.

More pics here.SOURCE

Back
Top Bottom