Tony Parker now has his own shoe: Zoom Flight Club

Nike Zoom Flight Club JR Smith PE

zoom-flight-club-jr-8.jpg

zoom-flight-club-jr-7.jpg

zoom-flight-club-jr-6.jpg

zoom-flight-club-jr-5.jpg

zoom-flight-club-jr-4.jpg

zoom-flight-club-jr-3.jpg

Anyone know how they fit? True to size? I had the Gloves and had to go a 1/2 size up because of my Fat Flinstone Feet.

Saw these in the new eastbay catalog. They look sick but i rather wait for these to go on sale rather than paying 110.

What's the cushioning set up? Eastbay says phylon midsole with zoom air. Full length zoom or just heel or forefoot?

-S

i heard full length but im just as confused as u r since it doesnt say, so dont no know fore or which one is rt

UH-OH...

looks like its heel Zoom only. What a deal breaker.

Description of the Zoom Flight Club's from From NDC:
Perforated external upper for compression fit
Internal shoe with open air mesh for maximum breathability
Full-length injected Phylon midsole with Nike Zoom unit at heel for cushioning
Extended forefoot outrigger wrap for stability
Rubber wrapped outsole in critical wear zones for durability and traction
How freakin' lame.

Well, I hope NDC is wrong. Apparently the Foamposite Lites have have forefoot zoom, but NDC only says it has heel zoom. Is this another case???

I've never heard that the Foamposite Lights have forefoot anything... but NDC has been wrong before.

$110 for NO ZOOM up front makes the Flight Club one of the worst looking deals out there. I mean c'mon - wasn't the BB1 or BB2 $100?

i prefer full length zoom but if i had to choose one over the other i'd go with heel zoom, my knees can't take anything harder on the court. when theflight clubs come out hopefully they have heel and forefoot or at least the heel. we'll just have to wait and see. can't take anyone's word untilthey drop.

either way, ill be happy, they look sweet and i love the zipper, reminds me of the flightposite and glove type lacing system

I know all bball kicks are getting sleeker and more futuristic, but this is just a shame.. the strap and the silhouette of this are just disappointing

Back
Top Bottom