Too many bodies....

I seen a video a while back by this OG from East Texas/Dallas on YouTube, his name is Immortal Mindz. He went in to detail about how Scientists did a recent study on sexually active women. Basically, every woman stores the semen of every man inside of her brain that she’s had unprotected sex with. He then debates and into to detail about is that the reason why a lot of women are mentally unstable compared to us men. That’s something to think about if a chick has a lot of different DNA running around in her brain. Then your at home wondering why she flips out on you every so often when everything is good in the relationship. Some of y’all out here better start waking up. If your just out here trying to smash, it’s nothing to worry about. If your trying to settle down with one, you better take it slow and check her history thoroughly. Money,education, and status means nothing when it comes to that.
C'mon son! That's ridiculous.

This man knows what he's talking about.

This is why I milf hunt on my off season.

Once messed with a divorce milf. I was in my early 20s and she was in her mid 30s and haven't really looked backwards.

I was like zaaamm why I'm chasing these 1st round pick 1st year rookies.

Where u find dem at b

I've asked a couple girls.

Girl A: Didn't give me a number, but said "Once the seal is broken...".

Girl B: Told me 9 which I kind of believed because she was borderline crazy and extremely blunt.

Girl B: Told me 9 which I kind of believed because she was borderline crazy and extremely blunt.

Curious, What did you think afterwards? In both examples

I stop asking when I met this chick in college. She told me 9 dudes , but I could tell she was holding back

Crazy how you never know who's got footage out there. I've been out and seen chicks i used to mess with on a date and think to myself 'buddy has no clue i have nudes of her in my pocket.'

Last edited:

Lol @ you believing her

i dont know but i def boned a girl who had 300+ bodies e z
tumblr_luayyzfpGR1ql2l3ro2_400.gif

I was friends with a girl who was banging 4-6 dudes a WEEK after she broke up with her first bf. I was next in line if I played my cards right, but once when we were hanging out at school(college), she ran into two dudes she smashed.

a chick I was feeling years ago told me between 35-100 (35 is a lot but i'm guessing it was closer to 100) and at that point I learned to never ask questions you don't really want the answer too LOL

9 was my default if I ever had to answer. Doesn't mean ****.

Fact: Women can have sex whenever they want to. That's why you don't compare numbers or even worry about numbers. That's like comparing a DB to WR.
Word.

Girls can get sex at a drop of a dime. The only reason you should have a slight idea of her history is if you are considering dating/wifeing her. That's another ball game.

this is some high school shiii... . I personally dont ask.. cuz my numbers are cray. get checked every year tho..clean

Back
Top Bottom