Took girl to party 6 weeks ago...hooked up...she stopped hollering back. *post 83*

Seriously from a female you're whinning. She sounds like she just wants the D or the attention. She's not looking to have something that requires any effort. She's got school and life don't get all strange just kick back let her do her thing. If it was good shell come back when she's feeling freaky otherwise don't blow her up but don't ignore here either.

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

The tales duck is strong in this one.

laugh.gif

--If it is true...move it along dude. Move it along.

Your pipe game is weak.... Never has a shorty NOT come back for 2nds unless it was a one night stand... Chalk it up as a win... U beat and u can move on to the next one without having to worrying about the drama that comes along with it...

Your pipe game is weak.... Never has a shorty NOT come back for 2nds unless it was a one night stand... Chalk it up as a win... U beat and u can move on to the next one without having to worrying about the drama that comes along with it...

yall really can't take what you dish out. Lol. OP maybe she's climbed the idea that she's kinda a big deal and for you to have waited a few days to contact her, by then she was on to the next.

Originally Posted by Diego

PETITION TO IGNORE USERLISTUSHER AND SHATILA
As annoying as they are, you're putting in too much work. Why don't YOU just ignore them and call it a day.

Originally Posted by xR A I N M A Nx

you DEF didn't stroke well

exactly... if you hit it right she would be right back on that...

you my good sir FAIL

better luck next time chap

to really make up an online persona is the most pathetic and saddest thing I've seen yo. I feel sorry for your life my dude

Originally Posted by kimahrioftheronsotribe

usherplaylist wrote:
I forgot to mention I saw her two weeks ago and the dame acted like everything was normal and was jocking me again.
alien.gif
I had something else on my hands that night so I just hit her with the 
happy.gif
and kept it moving but obviously on the inside I was like 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

stop-500x374.jpg

This

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

to really make up an online persona is the most pathetic and saddest thing I've seen yo. I feel sorry for your life my dude
What is really sad is the dozen or so kids that hate me so much...yet they read and respond to literally EVERY thread I make. You hate me but your actions suggest you're actually my #1 fans.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

How pathetic must your life be if you're questioning the validity of more or less normal scenarios I post about? 
alien.gif
Do you guys not realize your "ducktale" posts really just illustrate how monotonous your real life is? "You talked to a girl? No way no how bro!"
laugh.gif
I'm sorry you kids live a life of solitude, maybe one day you'll grow out of your introverted personality.

Quick...respond that I'm mad...yeah, yeah, that will make you look real hard.
pimp.gif

roll.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

why the hell are you sweating this chick?

I'd wait for her to hit you back to get it poppin again. It's a win-win. No need to sweat it

It's been a grip since that party we went to and I have only called her ONE TIME and we've had a few convos via BlackBerry Messenger.  No full court press.  I was waiting for her to hit me, since she was jocking me so heavy...but she basically stopped sweating me.
alien.gif

you got used and she didnt get the full meal....so she took her business/hunger elsewhere

Back
Top Bottom