Toonami Aftermath vol. You had a childhood

BOOKMARKED
pimp.gif

thanks OP!

I can't believe I used to watch DBZ... it has to be one of the worst shows out. The drawn-out fights/staredowns are unbearable. 

I can't believe I used to watch DBZ... it has to be one of the worst shows out. The drawn-out fights/staredowns are unbearable. 

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

it was bearable and pretty cool as a kid though. ya gotta admit

it was bearable and pretty cool as a kid though. ya gotta admit

Originally Posted by StillAtIt

lol, ok. 

Talk to any anime head, they'll tell you it's in the bottom tier of japanese animation. Show DBZ to any normal person and they'll wonder what the hell they are watching. The only people who still like it are the 30-year-olds who used to fap to Chi-chi and Bulma hentai in their dorm rooms.
I'm kidding, sort of. Sure, I used to run off the bus in 6th grade to catch the Frieza saga... but looking back, the show was BAD. They used to stall for multiple episodes at a time when the manga was trying to  catch up with the show and end up putting out the worst fluff episodes I've ever seen for any show. How many episodes were there when Goku was charging that damn Spirit Bomb? How many times did someone lay some monster attack on his enemy and form a crater... only to have the smoke clear, the enemy is smirking, and then some observer like Krillen says  "NO POSSIBLE WAY 
eek.gif
eek.gif
" How many times did we miss a joke because of the crappy dub jobs? There were literally ten episodes that transpired while Namek was supposed to blow up in "10 minutes." Sorry, but the show is terrible.

lol, ok. 

Talk to any anime head, they'll tell you it's in the bottom tier of japanese animation. Show DBZ to any normal person and they'll wonder what the hell they are watching. The only people who still like it are the 30-year-olds who used to fap to Chi-chi and Bulma hentai in their dorm rooms.
I'm kidding, sort of. Sure, I used to run off the bus in 6th grade to catch the Frieza saga... but looking back, the show was BAD. They used to stall for multiple episodes at a time when the manga was trying to  catch up with the show and end up putting out the worst fluff episodes I've ever seen for any show. How many episodes were there when Goku was charging that damn Spirit Bomb? How many times did someone lay some monster attack on his enemy and form a crater... only to have the smoke clear, the enemy is smirking, and then some observer like Krillen says  "NO POSSIBLE WAY 
eek.gif
eek.gif
" How many times did we miss a joke because of the crappy dub jobs? There were literally ten episodes that transpired while Namek was supposed to blow up in "10 minutes." Sorry, but the show is terrible.

I can't believe I used to watch DBZ... it has to be one of the worst shows out. The drawn-out fights/staredowns are unbearable
lol, ok. 

eek.gif
eek.gif
That's why we watched it as kids. For the little stupid $%$# like that. Every show back then was like that. Power Rangers with all the sparks and flippin after you got hit. If you're trying to watch it looking for a deep storyline then you won't enjoy it. DBZ was all about action and suspense. And then the fillers just made everything longer.

I can't believe I used to watch DBZ... it has to be one of the worst shows out. The drawn-out fights/staredowns are unbearable
lol, ok. 

eek.gif
eek.gif
That's why we watched it as kids. For the little stupid $%$# like that. Every show back then was like that. Power Rangers with all the sparks and flippin after you got hit. If you're trying to watch it looking for a deep storyline then you won't enjoy it. DBZ was all about action and suspense. And then the fillers just made everything longer.

lol, ok. 

eek.gif
eek.gif
Yuku'd.

lol, ok. 

eek.gif
eek.gif
Yuku'd.

Back
Top Bottom