Top 10 movies of 2010.

Tangled should be much higher on the list.

I don't have a top 10, but a top 5 for me are Toy Story 3, Tangled, Kick-#*@, Scott-Pilgrim, and Inception.

Tangled should be much higher on the list.

I don't have a top 10, but a top 5 for me are Toy Story 3, Tangled, Kick-#*@, Scott-Pilgrim, and Inception.

I haven't seen the town, didint seem like my kind of movie, but will do

As for grown ups, I had high expectations, but there where about 2 funny parts in the entire movie, both involving Chris Rock. Didnt like the other performances.

Hurt locker was 2009, but I never understood how it got best picture. Probably because of the topic....Dont think it was 'that" good. I found The messenger, HP6, Invictus, The hangover, Inglorious Bastards, Up and Up in the air better, just of the top of my head...

As for grown ups, I had high expectations, but there where about 2 funny parts in the entire movie, both involving Chris Rock. Didnt like the other performances.

Hurt locker was 2009, but I never understood how it got best picture. Probably because of the topic....Dont think it was 'that" good. I found The messenger, HP6, Invictus, The hangover, Inglorious Bastards, Up and Up in the air better, just of the top of my head...

Originally Posted by Skip0011

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

Grown Ups was one of the worst movies I've ever seen...
I honestly don't even see how that's possible, it's not nearly the best comedy that came out this year, but you're out of your mind to give it that title.  And everybody forgot Scott Pilgrim?

Scott Pilgrim
Inception
A-Team, Expendables (I like ridiculous action flicks)
The other guys (your comedy tastes have to be versatile to enjoy this)
The Town

Haven't seen shutter island and some of the others yet.

Originally Posted by Skip0011

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

Grown Ups was one of the worst movies I've ever seen...
I honestly don't even see how that's possible, it's not nearly the best comedy that came out this year, but you're out of your mind to give it that title.  And everybody forgot Scott Pilgrim?

Scott Pilgrim
Inception
A-Team, Expendables (I like ridiculous action flicks)
The other guys (your comedy tastes have to be versatile to enjoy this)
The Town

Haven't seen shutter island and some of the others yet.

Originally Posted by nocomment6

though the whole movie was awful, i felt Rock was the least funniest.  dude wasn't even in a lot of scenes. 

Originally Posted by nocomment6

though the whole movie was awful, i felt Rock was the least funniest.  dude wasn't even in a lot of scenes. 

Originally Posted by Ginzo

What's black swan about?
I need a NT recommendation before I go in.
Psychological thriller. Just see it
laugh.gif

Son unstoppable sucked major balls....*#@% was corny...I've come to the conclusion that Denzel is a hit or miss actor, is either an amazing movie or a piece of crap, this is one of the crappy ones....I had the "son I disappointed" face all through out.

Back
Top Bottom