Top 10 movies of 2010.

Son unstoppable sucked major balls....*#@% was corny...I've come to the conclusion that Denzel is a hit or miss actor, is either an amazing movie or a piece of crap, this is one of the crappy ones....I had the "son I disappointed" face all through out.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by Ginzo

What's black swan about?
I need a NT recommendation before I go in.
Psychological thriller. Just see it
laugh.gif

Alright bro.
*dls movie.*

Grown Ups was nowhere near as funny as it should have been. I know ofcourse they were following the script, but even when they were joking around and insulting each other it seems so stiff and forced. should be able to improv those scenes if their all ACTUALLY friends. thats the whole reason why i wanted to watch it and they didnt deliver.

Inception gets my vote. Kick *** was real good too. didnt make it to the movies much this year.

Grown Ups was nowhere near as funny as it should have been. I know ofcourse they were following the script, but even when they were joking around and insulting each other it seems so stiff and forced. should be able to improv those scenes if their all ACTUALLY friends. thats the whole reason why i wanted to watch it and they didnt deliver.

Inception gets my vote. Kick *** was real good too. didnt make it to the movies much this year.

1. Toy Story
2. Inception
3. Shutter Island
4. The Fighter
5. Black Swan

Those are the only relevant movies I've seen this year.

1. Toy Story
2. Inception
3. Shutter Island
4. The Fighter
5. Black Swan

Those are the only relevant movies I've seen this year.

I agree on Social network being slow. BTW if anyone is interested Bloomberg's made a documentary about Mark and his Facebook. A lot better then the movie if you ask me.

How scary is the black swan? Is it brutal?

I agree on Social network being slow. BTW if anyone is interested Bloomberg's made a documentary about Mark and his Facebook. A lot better then the movie if you ask me.

How scary is the black swan? Is it brutal?

Man, here in England we gotta wait until next year for Black Swan, The King's Speech and 127 Hours
30t6p3b.gif

Man, here in England we gotta wait until next year for Black Swan, The King's Speech and 127 Hours
30t6p3b.gif

Enter The Void (dopest movie to drop this year)

Black Swan

I Saw The Devil

The Town

A Prophet

Kick %%% 
roll.gif

Machete (not really an amazing movie, but definitely enjoyable)

still need to peep a couple of more...only movie i really wanna peep is Notre Jour Viendra with Vincent Cassel 

Black Swan

I Saw The Devil

The Town

A Prophet

Kick %%% 
roll.gif

Machete (not really an amazing movie, but definitely enjoyable)

still need to peep a couple of more...only movie i really wanna peep is Notre Jour Viendra with Vincent Cassel 

If you havent seen it yet, see Animal Kingdom. It's an Australian crime movie. Everything was done masterfully and this is definitely in my top 10 of the year now.

If you havent seen it yet, see Animal Kingdom. It's an Australian crime movie. Everything was done masterfully and this is definitely in my top 10 of the year now.

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

eek.gif
pimp.gif
 Saw it last week. As far as editing and directing goes, it is one the best I've seen in a long time. I heard dude (if I'm not mistaken) is trying to be the next Stanley Kubrick. People, I highly recommend this film to anybody that appreciates the technicalities that goes into film production. 

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

eek.gif
pimp.gif
 Saw it last week. As far as editing and directing goes, it is one the best I've seen in a long time. I heard dude (if I'm not mistaken) is trying to be the next Stanley Kubrick. People, I highly recommend this film to anybody that appreciates the technicalities that goes into film production. 

Back
Top Bottom