Top 10 Reason Lebron Could Choose New York

laugh.gif

LeBron could end up in NY but half of those reasons are dumb.

I don't know which meltdown would be worse LeBron staying or going.

NY is reaching.

Lebron is staying and Wade just came out and said he wants to stay in Miami. Also, Chris Bosh laughed when asked if he'd go to the Knicks
laugh.gif

Clearing all that cap space for what?

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

NY is reaching.

Lebron is staying and Wade just came out and said he wants to stay in Miami. Also, Chris Bosh laughed when asked if he'd go to the Knicks
laugh.gif

Clearing all that cap space for what?
laugh.gif
and i doubt melo will leave denver unless there is amajor change to the roster.

If I was LeBron, I wouldn't be sold on the potential of the Knicks young players just yet.

Originally Posted by Scottsauce88

pr0phecy718 wrote:

This whole article was stupid. I rather have THEGR8 write an article
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

yeah he actually posted parts of the article in the NY Knicks offseason thread. Here is a direct quote:

anyway its a good read for Knicks fans
laugh.gif

If you read i only posted that for the part of the 2011 Free Agent Class if we cant trade Curry/Jeffries, which i thought could be an interestingoption considering Melo is from NY and that is a combined 18 mil in salary off our cap. I have never condoned Lebron definitely coming to NY i n fact i think ihave been one of the realer Knicks fans in terms of backup plans. Clearly Lebron is option #1 but honestly this Lebron talk has died down alot with us Knicksfans but people posting articles like this makes you all think we are narcotic and have all our bags in the Lebron James basket
smh.gif

and yeah prophecy id def write some better +@%! than that
pimp.gif

everyone in here is naive and stupid if they think none of those reasons are valid....the most important reason is going to be:

will he win more rings staying with the cavs or going to new york?

judging by how upset he got after the orlando series...i doubt he will stick it out with the cavs who are over the cap...and dont have any space to sign anyonesignificant...

there roster even this year is rediculously bad...and won't be able to compete with the celtics or lakers

bottom line is...if cavs lost again this year...which is what will happen...then he is going to definitely weigh his options.

A lot of knick hate in this thread, I'm not the one to say that lebron is definitly coming to NY, but for some people in this thread to say the knickscan't land a superstar in 2010 or 2011 is completely asinine, and o yea melo has been quoted many time saying his dream is to play for the knicks

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

A lot of knick hate in this thread, I'm not the one to say that lebron is definitly coming to NY, but for some people in this thread to say the knicks can't land a superstar in 2010 or 2011 is completely asinine, and o yea melo has been quoted many time saying his dream is to play for the knicks

yeah because im sure he is dying to leave a team that just went to the Western Conference Finals for a team that can barely win 30 games.

Back
Top Bottom