Top 10 Reason Lebron Could Choose New York

Originally Posted by Scottsauce88

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

A lot of knick hate in this thread, I'm not the one to say that lebron is definitly coming to NY, but for some people in this thread to say the knicks can't land a superstar in 2010 or 2011 is completely asinine, and o yea melo has been quoted many time saying his dream is to play for the knicks

yeah because im sure he is dying to leave a team that just went to the Western Conference Finals for a team that can barely win 30 games.

take lebron off the cavs. Do they win more than 30 games?

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by Scottsauce88

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

A lot of knick hate in this thread, I'm not the one to say that lebron is definitly coming to NY, but for some people in this thread to say the knicks can't land a superstar in 2010 or 2011 is completely asinine, and o yea melo has been quoted many time saying his dream is to play for the knicks

yeah because im sure he is dying to leave a team that just went to the Western Conference Finals for a team that can barely win 30 games.

take lebron off the cavs. Do they win more than 30 games?

I dunno know, but they won every game last season with him out. What if the Knicks lose Nate and Lee. If you dudes do, you wont even be a 30 win team, hellyou probably wont even be a 20 win team.

And what do the cavs have to do with Melo and the nuggets?

Back
Top Bottom