Top Boy Series Thread - The Final Season Out Now On Netflix

Been following the thread for quite some time … just finished the finale and I want to believe that Steph doubled back and dusted sully.

Just finished, I hated the ending. I thought it was gonna be Dushane in jail, Sully dead. Now that it happened, im glad Dushanes sleezy *** got murked the way he did, but if he died I rather had Sully live. Him just going out like that (I know its a big debate who) was weak on the writers part. Also shoudda atleast shown Kieron getting murked instead of just assuming.

Was at the beach all weekend so didn’t get to the show til last night. Just finished last episode tonight.

There was definitely some weird stuff about this season that you guys have all pointed out over the last few pages, but I was still thoroughly entertained. Thought the finale was excellent. Wasn’t mad at the ending at all. Dushane and Sully both had what was coming to them.

Unfortunately, Kieran also had what was coming to him. Can’t be an accomplice to stealing Sully’s ****. Especially when there’s only like 2 people that knew about stash house.

Was at the beach all weekend so didn’t get to the show til last night. Just finished last episode tonight.

There was definitely some weird stuff about this season that you guys have all pointed out over the last few pages, but I was still thoroughly entertained. Thought the finale was excellent. Wasn’t mad at the ending at all. Dushane and Sully both had what was coming to them.

Show is up there for me. By far, The best thing Drake has ever contributed too. Simply bringing it back.

Rewatching, and it still holds up more than ever. World building from the jump. And Netflix really added to it.

Have y’all watched BLUE STORY? This **** is pretty good. Story line basic, but Jamie & Kit plus a whole bunch of others are acting their *** off. They got LAMAR from Power on there :lol:. And he killlin it

20230914_120611.jpg

When I realized the actress that plays Jaq doesn't look like Jaq, amazing performance of the Top Girl.

Have y’all watched BLUE STORY? This **** is pretty good. Story line basic, but Jamie & Kit plus a whole bunch of others are acting their *** off. They got LAMAR from Power on there :lol:. And he killlin it

"Man see Blue Story, they're mortified
Man see Scarface and it's glorified
Cause when you're Black, everything gets scrutinized
That's why they call it "Urban," it gets euphemized" - Dave

Show is up there for me. By far, The best thing Drake has ever contributed too. Simply bringing it back.

Rewatching, and it still holds up more than ever. World building from the jump. And Netflix really added to it.

watched Blue Story when it released, also watched Jungle on Amazon Prime when it first came out

Thanks just added Jungle to my list. Do you have anymore similar recs?

Kinda unrelated. But related. Zero Zero Zero & Subbura

These two shows, as well as Top Boy and The Wire, do a great job of showing the vast international network of drug dealing. And how major corps, politicians, religious folks and companies and shipping companies all do it & governments allow.

Also, check out SMALL AXE. It’s great. You’ll understand the UK better.

I gotta get out and check the UK. That boy a blinkin a blinkin a road man now. Trying be like him, with the UK baddies :lol:

Edit. Can’t forget Yardie

Snabba Cash is considered to be the Swedish Top Boy, there's 2 seasons and i'm hoping for a 3rd one

Just swap the Stone Island for Gucci and Dior and bam. :lol:

kix2mny kix2mny Snabba Cash is really good, I highly recommend it as well. Its literally a Swedish Top Boy like man said. Same kinda drama, they have their mandem running around doing the tings, drive around in the fancy whips, drugs, guns, bubble vests :lol: etc. VERY similar vibe.

Last edited:
Is that person really looking out for you if they put you in a position to lie to the monster?

Like how did Jaq think all of that was going to end?

This. It’s like she expected an international drug ring to come to a screeching halt after she stole the bags. Having Keiran lie to the biggest psychopath on the road, then dragging it out the way she did… Jaq definitely think that through.

Just swap the Stone Island for Gucci and Dior and bam. :lol:

Snabba Cash is really good, I highly recommend it as well. Its literally a Swedish Top Boy like man said. Same kinda drama, they have their mandem running around doing the tings, drive around in the fancy whips, drugs, guns, bubble vests :lol: etc. VERY similar vibe.

lol I always said its between Snabba Cash cast and Power Book 2 Ghost cast in being dripped in the most designer of all tv shows I watch and I watch ALOT of shows. But yea I like how Snabba Cash shows the more diverse side of Sweden as well that many don't know about including Kurd, Congolese, Lebanese, Somalian immigrant communities in there

Kinda unrelated. But related. Zero Zero Zero & Subbura

These two shows, as well as Top Boy and The Wire, do a great job of showing the vast international network of drug dealing. And how major corps, politicians, religious folks and companies and shipping companies all do it & governments allow.

Also, check out SMALL AXE. It’s great. You’ll understand the UK better.

I gotta get out and check the UK. That boy a blinkin a blinkin a road man now. Trying be like him, with the UK baddies :lol:

Edit. Can’t forget Yardie

Have you watched Suburra yet? Good?

Also didn’t you say there was a ZeroZeroZero sequel coming? 👀

This. It’s like she expected an international drug ring to come to a screeching halt after she stole the bags. Having Keiran lie to the biggest psychopath on the road, then dragging it out the way she did… Jaq definitely think that through.

She dodn’t even tell the mandem that she confessed! She gave 0 damns about the yute.

Back
Top Bottom