Top Boy Series Thread - The Final Season Out Now On Netflix

Nah there won't be a s2 of Zerozerozero unfortunately

Probably for the best honestly.

Gomorrah was one of the best crime dramas I’ve ever seen but the last two seasons were very disappointing. I was tight.

Same would have probably happened with ZZZ.

But that team makes excellent work. Amazing.

These two shows, as well as Top Boy and The Wire, do a great job of showing the vast international network of drug dealing. And how major corps, politicians, religious folks and companies and shipping companies all do it & governments allow.

My dads cousin got mixed up Galicians who at the time were smuggling most of the coke in Europe on the Spanish-Portugal borders in the 80’s. Did 4 years.

Would have gotten 15 if it was AMERICA :lol:

It’s all Shipping now tho. Absolutely. Netherlands and Italy run it now is Western Europe.

But yea man. I don’t understand the “building a wall” **** here in America. Drugs will not stop coming in. Your wall does nothing. Americans should know this since we’re Super-CAPITALISTS. Where this is demand there will always be supply no matter what.

Snabba Cash is considered to be the Swedish Top Boy, there's 2 seasons and i'm hoping for a 3rd one

Just swap the Stone Island for Gucci and Dior and bam. :lol:

kix2mny kix2mny Snabba Cash is really good, I highly recommend it as well. It’s literally a Swedish Top Boy like man said. Same kinda drama, they have their mandem running around doing the tings, drive around in the fancy whips, drugs, guns, bubble vests :lol: etc. VERY similar vibe.
Snabba cash was fire. Main reason I’m about to watch that new who is Erin Carter on Netflix.

Snabba cash was fire. Main reason I’m about to watch that new who is Erin Carter on Netflix.

Yeah I got who is Erin Carter on my backlog as well after finding out Leya plays the lead in there. Couple more show suggestions I got in this genre are German Shows

1) Dogs of Berlin on Netflix, just 1 season and its got the Lebanese clans and Turkish Outlaw MCs, Neo Nazis in East Berlin etc. German rapper Sinan G plays the head of 1 of the Lebanese clans in there

2) 4 Blocks on MAX, 3 seasons. Lebanese brothers that head a clan in Berlin, German rapper Veysel plays 1 of the brothers

Last edited:
Have you watched Suburra yet? Good?

Also didn’t you say there was a ZeroZeroZero sequel coming? 👀

Yeah man. It’s fire. The first episode is crazy :lol:. Highly suggest checking it out.

Apparently not. I saw somewhere they were coming back :smh:. Kinda understand. I’m sure Zero Zero Zero is expensive as hell to make.

Show is up there for me. By far, The best thing Drake has ever contributed too. Simply bringing it back.

Rewatching, and it still holds up more than ever. World building from the jump. And Netflix really added to it.

Have y’all watched BLUE STORY? This **** is pretty good. Story line basic, but Jamie & Kit plus a whole bunch of others are acting their *** off. They got LAMAR from Power on there :lol:. And he killlin it

Blue story is solid.
Yeah man. It’s fire. The first episode is crazy :lol:. Highly suggest checking it out.

Apparently not. I saw somewhere they were coming back :smh:. Kinda understand. I’m sure Zero Zero Zero is expensive as hell to make.
Suburbia is alright. Last season is kinda ended on a meh.

IMG_6378.png

Fanned out for a bit but they pinned my comment :lol: :smokin

Sully telling Dushane he would've gave him the money if he asked was something :lol:

Great screen overall

When has Sully not come through when someone was direct with him?

For all his flaws, Sully always kept his word. That’s been his issue with Dushane throughout the series, Dushane just making decisions without informing him first. Big Brothering him as Dushane put it.

Sully found out Dushane lost all his money and skip pass that topic + knew Dushane 86ed dude in his home

Sully goes back and forth with stuff in his own head

Wasn't a legit reason for Dushane to trust him at his word currently

I’m confused. Doo-Shane killing that white dude was Sully’s problem how?

I bet you blame Avon for Stringer losing all his money to Clag Davis and those developments too.

sky high was really good. I even watched the movie. #netflix.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom