--[ TOP GEAR U.K SERIES 24 Started Mar. 6 ]--[The GRAND TOUR ]

GT-R 
pimp.gif

wow the gtr continues 2 impress..

neway another 458>>>mp4.. tiff needell still da man

That was one of the best episodes in a while. 2 unexpectedly fast laps and the train stuff was hilarious.

That was one of the best episodes in a while. 2 unexpectedly fast laps and the train stuff was hilarious.

Originally Posted by yayer

Their review is the complete opposite of Top Gears. They're using the Top Gear track but said it's slower and hard to control while they was no hint of that on the Stig's lap with a  3 second difference, 3 seconds is MASSIVE!
I'm looking at other magazines and they all prefer the Ferrari because it has more soul and its more fun which Mclaren can do but it's just not their style or approach when it comes to making cars. I would also understand their arguments if they were closely matched but the Mclaren just seems much faster while being super comfortable as well.

The Mclaren is a better car but the Ferrari has more soul, I know which one i'll take.

mclarentime.jpg

Originally Posted by yayer

Their review is the complete opposite of Top Gears. They're using the Top Gear track but said it's slower and hard to control while they was no hint of that on the Stig's lap with a  3 second difference, 3 seconds is MASSIVE!
I'm looking at other magazines and they all prefer the Ferrari because it has more soul and its more fun which Mclaren can do but it's just not their style or approach when it comes to making cars. I would also understand their arguments if they were closely matched but the Mclaren just seems much faster while being super comfortable as well.

The Mclaren is a better car but the Ferrari has more soul, I know which one i'll take.

mclarentime.jpg

Episode 5 was kind of boring. Although I wouldnt mind trying out a Lotus like that one....Looking forward to the season ending show, new Aventador its going to be crazy.

Episode 5 was kind of boring. Although I wouldnt mind trying out a Lotus like that one....Looking forward to the season ending show, new Aventador its going to be crazy.

man i had NO idea that the american one was gonna have a new season, i LOVED this weeks episode of the UK tons of laughs

Back
Top Bottom