--[ TOP GEAR U.K SERIES 24 Started Mar. 6 ]--[The GRAND TOUR ]

man i had NO idea that the american one was gonna have a new season, i LOVED this weeks episode of the UK tons of laughs

Yeah, so-so episode this week... for me anyway. We've just been spoiled over the past few weeks.

The Renault "F1" bit was cool, but I was just so-so on the military vehicles.

Yeah, so-so episode this week... for me anyway. We've just been spoiled over the past few weeks.

The Renault "F1" bit was cool, but I was just so-so on the military vehicles.

If only they got to drive the lotus on the track. They said it had more downforce than current f1 cars but i'm not sure if it's faster than the renault. Thats more powerful if i'm not mistaken but then again the lotus isn't bound by any rules.

If only they got to drive the lotus on the track. They said it had more downforce than current f1 cars but i'm not sure if it's faster than the renault. Thats more powerful if i'm not mistaken but then again the lotus isn't bound by any rules.

^ The thing is, if they run that car on their test track, I don't think the lap time will be valid cuz it will be on slicks. When Schumi ran the Ferrari FXX, it used racing slicks and, while it got a good time, it was taken off the board.

^ The thing is, if they run that car on their test track, I don't think the lap time will be valid cuz it will be on slicks. When Schumi ran the Ferrari FXX, it used racing slicks and, while it got a good time, it was taken off the board.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Another criteria is that it has to be production, dont know about that, but it certainly can't go over a speed bump, which is another important factor.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Another criteria is that it has to be production, dont know about that, but it certainly can't go over a speed bump, which is another important factor.

Just saw on TG site the lil preview of the last episode for this season.. its going to be a long wait again.

Aventador will be a nice ending for this season.

Just saw on TG site the lil preview of the last episode for this season.. its going to be a long wait again.

Aventador will be a nice ending for this season.

Originally Posted by yanky

Why are their seasons so short!!
Yeah, like soleman said, they have "series" and not "seasons", in which they usually have 2 series per year.
It's been 6-7 episodes per series for a few years now, which is understandable considering how extreme some of their races/challenges are.  Those take time to film, plus there's also the issue of their budget, which I'm sure isn't cheap.  

Originally Posted by yanky

Why are their seasons so short!!
Yeah, like soleman said, they have "series" and not "seasons", in which they usually have 2 series per year.
It's been 6-7 episodes per series for a few years now, which is understandable considering how extreme some of their races/challenges are.  Those take time to film, plus there's also the issue of their budget, which I'm sure isn't cheap.  

Back
Top Bottom