--[ TOP GEAR U.K SERIES 24 Started Mar. 6 ]--[The GRAND TOUR ]

Looking forward to the new series. I wonder how much things they'll be doing since they had more time to prepare for the series. I know they're doing a US Special, the Christmas special in Africa, Car vs other Transportation race. Looks like this series should be good.

BBC has been showing a lot of the past seasons lately and I've been wondering when season 19 was going to start :\

But this is great news!!! :D :D :D :D :D :pimp:

Last edited:
Here's a little intro to the new series:

An Africa special which will see the boys drive used wagons they bought online for £1,500 (BMW 5-Series Touring, a Volvo 850 T5-R, and a Subaru WRX).
A USA special coming which will feature the SRT Viper, Lexus LFA, and an Aston Martin Vanquish.
Jeremy commissions students taking Coventry University automotive design to make him a car that's even smaller than the Peel P50 he drove a few years ago.
James attempts to turn a Bentley Continental GT rally car
A Road Trip: Shelby Mustang GT500 versus a plane
The boys redesign a Fiat Multipla to make it into the ultimate car for old people
Car rugby
Road tests of the Toyota GT86, Pagani Huayra, Ferrari F12, Lotus Exige V6 S and a hot hatch battle (Ford Focus ST, Renault Megane RenaultSport Cup 265, and Vauxhall Astra VXR).[5]

Should be great.

So will this air on BBC America when they're aired in the UK or will it be a several month gap like it normally is? Can watch online of course but it would be nice to watch in HD on my TV.

Last edited:

So will this air on BBC America when they're aired in the UK or will it be a several month gap like it normally is? Can watch online of course but it would be nice to watch in HD on my TV.

It takes a month for the episode tapes to cross the Atlantic :lol:

Wasn't expecting that time on the Huayra. It was crazy seeing them drive through a rally circuit with a Bentley, That tiny car looks like a mecha suit :lol:. The episode feels like an episode you would find in the middle of the series, not really a strong start, but a solid episode.

Great episode. A Bentley on a rally circuit:wow: and it did pretty well. The Pagani's laptime, that is mind-blowingly fast, I though it wasn't going to be as brutal, when they announced it "only" got 730 BHP, but with the aerodynamics and lightweight construction it truly impresses.
Jeremy was hilarious as always.

Sweet! We don't have to wait too long to see new episodes on BBC America in HD.

Top Gear season premier will air on BBC America days after UK debut

If you're hungry for the new season of Top Gear and happen to find yourself living in the US, we have good news for you. The BBC has announced season 19 will debut on BBC America one week after it airs in the UK. That's a welcome change from the lengthy wait we're accustomed to on this side of the Atlantic, and will likely be enough to keep most fans from turning to their favorite torrents for their dose of Jeremy Clarkson, James May, Richard Hammond and The Stig. The first episode is set to air on February 4 at 9:00 pm EST.

Last edited:
^What i'm waiting for, was gonna watch online last night but i figured i can wait another week and watch it in HD on my TV.

That Huayra time :x :x :x :x

How many years will go by until that lap time can be beaten?

LOL @ Jeremy's car. I was laughing that entire segment dude is hilarious.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom