--[ TOP GEAR U.K SERIES 24 Started Mar. 6 ]--[The GRAND TOUR ]

Well, that was quite an entertaining episode. 55mph. :lol: The light-up Viper logo on the tach display and the boot. :x

im not gonna lie, i was surprised the LFA lost. But then again off the line Evos and STIs are eating up most people.

Loved last nights episode but as much as I love the LFA, I think Clarkson should have driven a newer car to match Hammonds and Mays brand new Vanquish and Viper. Clarkson should have driver the Berlinetta since he loves Ferraris.

Loved the episode. That Aston...:smokin...even in that color, which I think was ugly. But in a navy blue or a black. Still the makers of the worlds most beautiful cars.

when the first episode is played tonight is bbc america gonna play all the episodes at the same time? every monday?

Loved last nights episode but as much as I love the LFA, I think Clarkson should have driven a newer car to match Hammonds and Mays brand new Vanquish and Viper. Clarkson should have driver the Berlinetta since he loves Ferraris.

I read somewhere that he actually wanted to drive that Ferrari, but at the time of filming it wasn't available to drive in the US.

Sweet, been waiting to see Clarksons take on the GT86/FRS/BRZ (even though I pretty much know what it is). :lol:

Sweet, been waiting to see Clarksons take on the GT86/FRS/BRZ (even though I pretty much know what it is). :lol:

Me too :pimp: :lol: although he already did brief review on it in the "The Worst Car In The History Of The World" special

Definitely looking forward to his take on the GT-86. Guess he didn't compare it to the BRZ

Last edited:
Do they sell the BRZ in Europe?

Well, at least in the UK, they do, apparently.

Over here, they're sold out and have a long waiting list. At US$47,000 each (just a hair less for the Toyota), too. :x

Last edited:
Yo... Anybody catch that chick in the crowd?

Top Gear always places the finest girls in the front of the crowd...

:lol:

i noticed it a while ago now everytime i watch an episode i look in the crowd for girls :lol:

Last edited:
Yo... Anybody catch that chick in the crowd?

Top Gear always places the finest girls in the front of the crowd...

:lol:

Not gna lie I was paying attention to her a lot more than what they were saying lol. She is smokin. Wonder what nationality she is.

^ They've been doing that for years now... definitely not a coincidence! 
laugh.gif

I'm sure if you look around you'll find screen-caps of all the various ladies... 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom