--[ TOP GEAR U.K SERIES 24 Started Mar. 6 ]--[The GRAND TOUR ]

Good episode. Can't believe Spain was hit that badly.
sick.gif
eek.gif
This!  But yeah, incredible how different it was depending on which part of the country it was in.  

That was a great street-circuit though... better than that POS in Valencia! 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The guy who got knocked out of his row boat! Hahahaha

*EDIT: I just saw the scene with the restaurant-goers. Now I understand why these three are so hated in the UK.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Watching now... the poor guy in the row boat... and then the restaurant! 
eek.gif

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Yeah, some of them have to be in on it... surely they wouldn't be able to get away with that much... surely not! 
nerd.gif

Yeah, I reckon most of the seriously affected ones during that segment were on the BBC's payroll. :lol:

That mazda caravan lap :lol:

Buying stuff just to throw it away :lol:

Best episode I feel this series, good mix of talking about cars and messing around.

Lambo Sesto Elemento :pimp:. However, I was shocked it didn't beat the street-legal Huyara.

:rofl: at that entire caravanist bit! The way the Mazda sat propped up after the caravan flipped over was priceless!

So those guys that were peeping into those caravans in that parked lot were people having sex in the crossovers? Lol, anyone know If this is how it actually goes down over in the UK?

Lambo Sesto Elemento :pimp:. However, I was shocked it didn't beat the street-legal Huyara.

:rofl: at that entire caravanist bit! The way the Mazda sat propped up after the caravan flipped over was priceless!

So those guys that were peeping into those caravans in that parked lot were people having sex in the crossovers? Lol, anyone know If this is how it actually goes down over in the UK?

look up dogging...

^ From Wiki...
Doggers would usually leave their interior lights on in their cars so that other doggers would know that they too were doggers. Some flash their headlights at other cars or flick the interior light on briefly. These are the most common signs to show that one is a dogger, and are also the signs used by gay men who use lay-bys as cruising grounds for sexual activity. Many dogging locations are used by both straight doggers and gay men.
Hence their turning on and off of the dome and headlights... 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom