[Toronto] Cheap Gyms?

can anyone recommend me some good gyms for cheap in the GTA that are near TTC spots?
nerd.gif

get a hold of somebody's UofT card, even if its an old one, go get it activated if dead and use their gyms they don't check to see if the ID matches

if u are talking rentals try harbour front community centre, which is also just good for a memeber ship as well its 11 buck for the year

YMCA is like $40 a month. If you sign a contract with a gym you can bargain down to around $30/month.

Government funded gyms like mine (Olympium) is cheap. I pay $34 a month or $82 for 3 months (using my old student card *graduated already)

Bars, Weights and other machines aren't new but they have what you need to have a good workout.

Go to a YMCA in Waterloo and cop a pass. There is no expiry date on it, so you can bring it to other locations and basically go for free for the rest of yourlife. The initial pass is like $250 or something. Not bad for a lifetime membership.

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

Go to a YMCA in Waterloo and cop a pass. There is no expiry date on it, so you can bring it to other locations and basically go for free for the rest of your life. The initial pass is like $250 or something. Not bad for a lifetime membership.

WHAT? I've never heard about this, is it even legal?
laugh.gif
You pay$250 and every YMCA will let you in?

BTW, you still on the keto diet?

Tevez..definitely not legal. Just a loophole in their system.

Keto..nah, it was just too much for me in the end. I felt great on it, but I'm actually not that big of a meat guy. I'll kill a steak here and therebut I couldn't do it on the daily. Also, all that bacon/sausage had me sweating like Michael Sweetney on the court.

How are your goals comin along?

Back
Top Bottom