TORONTO FOLKS: How's the weather? (Reply ASAP)

What's good, folks...

A close uncle passed away this past weekend, so I'm flying out to Toronto tomorrow.

I'll be out there for a solid week...

First time I've ever set foot in Canada, let alone anywhere toward that Northeast direction,

So the worst weather I've experienced is snowboarding up in the sunny California mountains.
grin.gif

So the question is... How's the weather?

Crisp cold? Snowfall? 40 degrees? 30 degrees? Wind blowing at my shriveling scrotum?

Is it hoody weather? Bomber jacket weather? Hoody + bomber jacket + beanie weather?

And the typical NTer question,

will the kicks be fine in the condition(s) out there [is there a lot of snow or is it fairly dry?],

Or do I have to dig around in the garage and dust off the collection of Timbs?

Thanks in advance... The replies are truly appreciated.

The damn temperature just spiked from -10 degrees Celsius (14 Fahrenheit) to 10 degrees C (50 degrees F). I think it's gonna ease down a bit to around the2 degree C (35 deg. F).

Expect a lot of wind and rain this week. Tomorrow is mild enough weather to wear a hoodie, but later on this week gets colder, so it would be good to break outthe jacket.

I would say it would be alright to wear sneakers.

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

What's good, folks...

A close uncle passed away this past weekend, so I'm flying out to Toronto tomorrow.

I'll be out there for a solid week...

First time I've ever set foot in Canada, let alone anywhere toward that Northeast direction,

So the worst weather I've experienced is snowboarding up in the sunny California mountains.
grin.gif

So the question is... How's the weather?

Crisp cold? Snowfall? 40 degrees? 30 degrees? Wind blowing at my shriveling scrotum?

Hard to believe but it's raining right now and you can get away with a hoody, but to be safe check the next few days ahead we might be in transition for another cold front. Toronto weather has been random lately: dry/mediocre christmas, but snow was coming down heavy new year's day.

Is it hoody weather? Bomber jacket weather? Hoody + bomber jacket + beanie weather?

Definitely would recommend the bomber jacket and the hoody. If your coming from the South or Bay Area and its your first time out here, a cold front can really be cold because of the added windchill.

And the typical NTer question,

will the kicks be fine in the condition(s) out there [is there a lot of snow or is it fairly dry?],

It's wet up here, but if in the city and most remote areas its dry and and snow is pushed aside.

Or do I have to dig around in the garage and dust off the collection of Timbs?

I'd recommend it..

Thanks in advance... The replies are truly appreciated.

Its crazy. The hell is going on... one day its -10 then next its 10.

Back
Top Bottom