[| -- Toronto NT SUMMIT IX 'It's Showtimeeeeeeee' -- |]

whichever date is fine by me.

nah i never ever rocked exco, bought exco, knew kids that rock exco, had friends that rocked exco. NEVER ASSOCIATED with exco NEVER -Trev aka Dr. hell No.
Team Otaku​

cant get the gym cuz no one cept hek knows so i guess its forsure gettin pushed to august.

i dont think i wnat to plan unless cats help cuz @#%$ aint easy i aint gonna lie. obviously we cant find a date that suits everyone but we gonna need dates that suit the majority.

Q when u back from new york think YOU should start a new thread (cats listen to you) an have we should sit with hek and any other big names an get down an serious.

peace
416 And 250 Canada

Looking For DS Chicago Xs size 9-10.5

waddup NT fam...Nate I'll get at ya when I can

sorry for being MIA, just been mad busy wit LS, Roundtable and The Fever...if ya don't know then find out!

getting the gym in August shouldn't be a problem just lemme know the exact date ahead of time so I can properly schedule the booking...

I'll be in London-Paris-Amsterdam from July 25th to Aug 4th so I may not be able to respond but I'll be checking my emails as often as possible so just get at me...
2000 Til...
June 15th
State Theatre

aight troops i got a new celly dunno if u got the msg i texted you, 416 899 3267 anyone want to help plan or got ideas drop me a call.

peace

im gonna start a new thread.
416 And 250 Canada

Looking For DS Chicago Xs size 9-10.5

Back
Top Bottom