Toronto Raptor fans - check in here

went to the game yesterday and I'm just wondering why T.O hates KG so much? lol

Well, a main part for me is how he was continually going after Calderon game after game when he was with the Celtics. Considering that KG has the rep that he goes after soft Euros, and that he had about 14 on our roster at the time, he wasnt too popular with the Canadian contingent for all his jack-assery over the years.

PS, I havent visited the Canada forum in over 2 years. I didnt even think there would be a Raps thread in here :lol:

got tickets in the drake zone for the laker game on march 27th, i cant wait. been wanting to come to toronto for years. last time i was there was back in 09 against the magic, same weekend of that jay-z concert. :smokin

what does the t-shirt giveaway look like for the drake zone? is it the same as the drake night t from this year (or last year?)

what does the t-shirt giveaway look like for the drake zone? is it the same as the drake night t from this year (or last year?)

^ thanks. the keychain and water bottle giveaways coming up don't look so great. i'll wait and see what the lapel pin looks like

a year away, but i can't wait to see what nike comes up with for the all-star toronto merch

STRAIGHT GARBAGE

(not official, but an industry source says these mockups are very close)

sick.gif

Good video @Swaggy P. I'm hoping to make at least one more game for the season since I've been out of town.

Not sure if any of you have seen these but I thought you'd appreciate it

Some Toronto Raptor Jordan 6 customs I made a little while ago

Not sure if any of you have seen these but I thought you'd appreciate it

Some Toronto Raptor Jordan 6 customs I made a little while ago
These are beyond Dope!!!!!!!! Great custom job bro.

Same pair that was on display at sole exchange? If so tried to get these done too but was told they were a 1 of 1 lol  
frown.gif

Can some explain why the Raptors' bench waves their arms?

Are the mimicking pterodactyls and trying to get the crowd hyped as well?

nvm found it
http://news.nationalpost.com/sports...mmates-catchphrase-and-angels-in-the-outfield

another link:
- Get Up Bird: You’ve probably noticed the Raptors bench wildly flapping their arms prior to the jump ball of recent games. What began as a gesture of encouragement for Jonas Valanciunas as he prepares for tip-off has turned into a pre-game ritual. Landry Fields tweeted to fans on Friday afternoon, inviting them to join in.
http://www.nba.com/raptors/gameday_raptorswizards041815

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom