Toronto Raptors @ Utah Jazz

Jay Triano's first game as head coach
pimp.gif

Lets get it
pimp.gif

We gotta play D.
smh.gif

At least we came out better than previous games. Were actually moving the ball on O, at least the first few possessions we were
laugh.gif

What the #!$! is happening here?

We were up 6 around 2 minutes in, now 4 minutes left and were down 12.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

the ball rotation seems very forced and full of hesitation. the ball need to move from a pair of hands to another more fluidly, with a touch of confidence andswagger. thats when you start to get comfortable on the offensive end and clearly that point in time has not been reached by the raps yet. still too early inthe game though

Moon is playing terrible.

I like having BC on the mic so far. As a fan, I like to see that the person behind all our moves will step in and answer questions during the game. I likehearing his opinions on these topics.

Jay Triano should've learnt from Sam Mitchell's mistake of starting Bargs at the 3, Bargnani should NOT be starting at SF and this quarter is a primeexample why. Sure on offense, Bargs has the advantage but on D he can't really do anything against someone who is more mobile than him and can just dribbleright through.

The moment you realize Sam is no longer the coach; we not only ran a play out of a timeout, but scored

eek.gif

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

Jay Triano's first game as head coach
pimp.gif

Lets get it
pimp.gif

my thread was even first this time.
laugh.gif

serious question: have the raps even worn their red uni's yet this year?

has the day come when joey-g is playing consistently aggressive and taking it to the basket?...

ukic shows some flashes of being a solid pg, especially in fast break situations. when he refines his game, improves shot selection and shooting technique..hes gonna be real nice backing up jose
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by brrraptors

has the day come when joey-g is playing consistently aggressive and taking it to the basket?...

ukic shows some flashes of being a solid pg, especially in fast break situations. when he refines his game, improves shot selection and shooting technique.. hes gonna be real nice backing up jose
smokin.gif
No no, improves his shot period.

laugh.gif

We are so %%*@$@ brutal on the defensive end. Whats even worse is how we allow them to screen off the ball so easily.

This is terrible.

Back
Top Bottom