Total pairs of shoes you own

Quote:
^ that because most of us have jobs. Anyways i got about 60+ pairs
-------------------------<-- Paul Rodriguez. Insane.
Who fuses the music with no illusions? Producin the blueprints ,clueless?
Automator; defy the laws of nature.

I have around 105 or 106 pairs of sneaks.
"My Top 5 Shoes Of All Time are The Air Jordan XI Mid, Reebok Question Mid, Nike Air Foamposite One, The Fila Grant Hill 3 Mid & The Nike Air Penny II Mid."

Around 70..more or less..

I wanna try to get it down to 50ish..

what you got?
aim: itsandrewfoo
FOR SALE: AF1 "INVISIBLE WOMAN" Sz. 9 $175 Shipped

about 60 something and I think that is too much. When I saw that PeteRock had 650 and cris has 150-200 I thought to myself where in the world would I put all those kicks in my apt. haha

like 14. I sold a ton of stuff.
--------------
rhythmic pressure waves
pumice calloused dendritic
fingers tap my knees

around 75 . . .
Wanted Sz. 8:

Nike:Atlantic Penny2sPearl sStussy Leon CF LowWomen Plaid BlazeTwistedPrepBlazers ChlorophyllAT1s

Jordan:Black.Red1sCement3sBlue3snny8sSpaceJam11s

waay to many... hovering around 175 or so right now..i just sold tons of stuff to.. all my sbs are gone.... i would like to get down to about 50 and i will wear everything.. a steady rotation of 50 kicks would be :pimp:
pimp.gif
use ya head for more than a hat rack

i got 147 sneakers just moved so i got a chance to count! i cant sale any of them tho i just cant do it
im from virginia...

I have around 50. Took a rough count last night. How many sneakers you have doesn't matter........it's all about WHAT you have. 10 or 100 doesn't make a difference.
FS/FT: Old love/New Love Pack 220. DS. Not Splitting. Looking for a meetup in NYC. PM me or yunggetmoney@tmail.com

somewhere in the neighborhood of 250. maybe like 242 or 244 or something, too lazy to actually count.
peace.
please excuse me,
i'm wacktose intolerant.​

253 including multiples, 175 of them are Jordans.
"2002/2003 - The Last Year Brand Jordan actually used "real leather" on their products."-BabyJordan0312​

Team Disgruntled​

121, I've been collecting for 2 years now. As far as money is concerned, I used to keep track of how much I spent but I lost track around 8-10,000, so I really have no idea.
TEAM BAY AREA
ReppiN' DA BaY AreA : 510​

Back
Top Bottom