Total Recall 2012 Trailer

Did a search and didn't see a post on it. Still can't believe they remade this.

the og version seemed almost comedic... this one seems more serious.. count me in...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Saw the commercial yesterday, make it Rated-R and I'm there 
pimp.gif
[/color]

indifferent.gif

Colin Farrell is no Arnold, nor action movie star.

RIP to 80s/90s action stars.

I just hope they pay homage to the old movie. They should not only have the three boobed girl but all those cheesy lines in it as well.

images

Sequels rarely out do the OG. But I'll give this one a chance, because I loved the first.

Originally Posted by horchata kid

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Originally Posted by ludex360

they better have a chick with three boobs in it

MANDATORY!

the movie will be an even bigger failure if there is no woman with three bresteses in it
Remember rewinding that part over and over again ... I was in love

laugh.gif
at the three boob chick being mandatory, I agree.

The trailer looks good. The original is one of my favorite movies ever! Hopefully this new version can live up to it. It looks like they're going to change some things up.

As long as they stay true to the original story line, I think it would be fine. That being said, I have low expectations
laugh.gif

why would they even call it total recall 2012? It looks like it has nothing to do with the original story, the cast is completely different, different director. Could just make up a different name and make people think it's a new and interesting idea.

REDBOX.COM

CUZ I KNOW THE GIRL WITH THE 3 BOOOBS ISN'T GONNA MAKE A CAMEO...

TO STAY ON TOPIC I WOULD LUV TO SEE A RUNNING MAN REMAKE ALSO..

Back
Top Bottom