Total Recall 2012 Trailer

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Jessica Biel AND Kate Beckinsale??

IN.

...you know, im so tired of Kate Beckinsale and Mila Jovovich always being picked to play in these sci-fi movies. is just as annoying as Helena Bonham Carter always being in dark fantasy films.

Jessica and Kate in the movie alone is a must watch. John Cho as a blonde hair villain is a shock to see.

How much you wanna bet the triple breasted woman wont make a return, but they'll make a reference to her in dialog.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

MANDATORY!

Screen-shot-2012-01-19-at-9.53.12-AM.png

...or get the !*** out.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
I loved this movie, but without the lines & Arnold, I dunno if Jessica and Kate are going to be enough for me to see it...

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Nothing is touching my man LegoLambs version of total recall though 
pimp.gif

Haha. What the hell!? Some dude's got way too much time on their hands.

OMG I JUST WATCH ALL HIS MUSICALS....

24zgeuv.jpg

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

IN.
  ...you know, im so tired of Kate Beckinsale and Mila Jovovich always being picked to play in these sci-fi movies. 

Beckinsale has only done this, Underworld Series and Van Helsing (not even really sci-fi). And she has the body and actually looks good and is a decent actress. So no complaints from me. 
Jovovich has only been Resident Evil series, Ultraviolet and 3Musketeers (not really sci-fi either). 

Those are franchise films. 

Originally Posted by RFX45

IN.
  ...you know, im so tired of Kate Beckinsale and Mila Jovovich always being picked to play in these sci-fi movies. 

Beckinsale has only done this, Underworld Series and Van Helsing (not even really sci-fi). And she has the body and actually looks good and is a decent actress. So no complaints from me. 
Jovovich has only been Resident Evil series, Ultraviolet and 3Musketeers (not really sci-fi either). 

laugh.gif
Only reason she got underworld and this is cause shes married to the director.

IN.

....Jovovich also did The Fifth Element.

eyes.gif
 @ no complaints when its the equivalent of the same complaints of having Denzel and Morgan in every positive black film.

...i mean, i LOVE First Element...LOVE the first underworld, but try to atleast have a little imagination when casting.

...as stated, its just like Helena Bonham Carter somehow always getting cast in these dark fantasy films. her being married to Tim Burton doesnt make it any better.  

....Jovovich also did The Fifth Element.

eyes.gif
 @ no complaints when its the equivalent of the same complaints of having Denzel and Morgan in every positive black film.

...i mean, i LOVE First Element...LOVE the first underworld, but try to atleast have a little imagination when casting.

...as stated, its just like Helena Bonham Carter somehow always getting cast in these dark fantasy films. her being married to Tim Burton doesnt make it any better.  

But Underworld is a franchise and most come to see Kate, w/o Kate it'll be like Men in Black w/o Will. Underworld Rise of the Lycans didn't have Kate and I think it made the least money, not sure though but I certainly wouldn't be surprised.

Again, those are a handful of movies and they just seem a lot because their franchise films. It's not like they're casted in every comic book film or old sci-fi remakes being made right now. It's like saying they always cast Radcliff in nothing but book adaptions about magic. I'd really understand your concern if these chicks were in nothing but sci-fi films that isn't limited in a certain franchise they started.

Plus you can't even compare it to Denzel being typecasted, it isn't equivalent at all. This is about hot chicks in an action flick who can act well enough that they don't ruin the movie. This won't be contending for an Oscar at all.

But Underworld is a franchise and most come to see Kate, w/o Kate it'll be like Men in Black w/o Will. Underworld Rise of the Lycans didn't have Kate and I think it made the least money, not sure though but I certainly wouldn't be surprised.
...true. 

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Sequels rarely out do the OG. But I'll give this one a chance, because I loved the first.
This is a sequel? Thought it was a remake.
Originally Posted by dyyhard

indifferent.gif

Colin Farrell is no Arnold, nor action movie star.

RIP to 80s/90s action stars.
Yeah could've had a better action star and the trailer was missing a heavy accent. Wish Arnold made a cameo in this.
Originally Posted by calibeebee

why would they even call it total recall 2012? It looks like it has nothing to do with the original story, the cast is completely different, different director. Could just make up a different name and make people think it's a new and interesting idea.
Then you'd have a gang of ppl screaming about how they stole the premise from the OG
laugh.gif

It's a remake, it's not even set in Mars, it's set in China iirc.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
If you listen enough times the sentence loses all meaning. Got me forgetting those words in the English language.

Back
Top Bottom