Tourist/must do things in LA?

the best taco truck in hollywood is on western ave and lexington ave

el matador

Last edited:
the view is alright. the idiotic people at ranyon kill it. i'd rather go to another 'quiet' hike

and downtown LA has some nice hidden gems if you know where to look.

the fashion district and arts district are really cool.

Just not one of those cities where you can walk around. .. grew up in 626 area and go to school on east coast and walking through NY and Boston have a better feel.

I think it's just the accessibility when it comes to NEEDING a car in LA and paying for parking while public transportation is more reliable for NY and Bos.

Class 302 is good.
Boba time on Vermont and Half and half for Boba.

Just not one of those cities where you can walk around. .. grew up in 626 area and go to school on east coast and walking through NY and Boston have a better feel.

I think it's just the accessibility when it comes to NEEDING a car in LA and paying for parking while public transportation is more reliable for NY and Bos.

Class 302 is good.
Boba time on Vermont and Half and half for Boba.

no offense, i understand 626 in the 90's was pretty bad but 213, 323 was no joke. i've walked through NYC, the only difference is that in NYC you see a cop on almost every corner

honestly, you really need a car if you are accustomed to the luxury life of having a personal car. public transportation is actually good in the LA area, but you have to plan it out so that you get there on time

never been into boba. my go to drink is thai iced tea

Last edited:
Slauson's Swap Meet

Fashion District Downtown

Santa Monica PIer

Hollywood and Sunset Blvd. at night.

PCH

most authentic mexican restaurant is lilliana's tamales in whittier

What you know about Teresitas...

most taco trucks make better tacos anyways. and mostly they are a dollar each.

It's hit or miss though, and some of those taco trucks are junk.

no offense, i understand 626 in the 90's was pretty bad but 213, 323 was no joke. i've walked through NYC, the only difference is that in NYC you see a cop on almost every corner

honestly, you really need a car if you are accustomed to the luxury life of having a personal car. public transportation is actually good in the LA area, but you have to plan it out so that you get there on time

It's the mentality, people on the East Coast are accustomed to waiting for public transportation. People in LA, you tell them the next train/metro is five minutes away, you get the "Ain't nobody got time for that".

What you know about Teresitas...
It's hit or miss though, and some of those taco trucks are junk.
It's the mentality, people on the East Coast are accustomed to waiting for public transportation. People in LA, you tell them the next train/metro is five minutes away, you get the "Ain't nobody got time for that".

never heard of teresita's what's their specialty if they have one

for the most part you are right about the mentality. once people start driving in LA, for them to go back is like from lambo to 79 corolla for them :lol:

Back
Top Bottom