Toy story 4 summer 2019 teaser trailer

Looks like Toy Story 4 is going to be very emotional.

I just hope it isn't a rehash of the second one though, because that's what the trailer kinda came off as.

Easily one of the most consistently entertaining animated movie series. Hope this is the last one, however.

Still very much looking forward to it but
I don't think this will be emotionally draining as Toy Story 3, man I honestly don't even remember what happened after the furnace scene, just glad they made it out.
I'm sure tears will be shed by myself, but to send me over is if Woody not only decides to stay with Bo Peep and leave Buzz and the gang with Bonnie which prompts them to say a heartfelt goodbye. But a few years later Woody living happily ever after with Bo Peep, hears a familiar voice and it's Andy and Woody inserts himself in the carnival game Andy is about to play and Andy wins him and gives Woody to his kid
if THAT happens, I'm going to LOSE it

Still very much looking forward to it but
I don't think this will be emotionally draining as Toy Story 3, man I honestly don't even remember what happened after the furnace scene, just glad they made it out.
I'm sure tears will be shed by myself, but to send me over is if Woody not only decides to stay with Bo Peep and leave Buzz and the gang with Bonnie which prompts them to say a heartfelt goodbye. But a few years later Woody living happily ever after with Bo Peep, hears a familiar voice and it's Andy and Woody inserts himself in the carnival game Andy is about to play and Andy wins him and gives Woody to his kid
if THAT happens, I'm going to LOSE it

Got chills :frown: .

Ya its getting crowded for my matinee showing on Saturday… I was thinking of exchanging my tickets for a different time… mines is 9:30am but the next one is 10:40 which I prefer since it’s a later time…I might just keep my ticket but it just seems mad early lol… I guess I can have lunch at a decent time then go to the beach right after

Ya its getting crowded for my matinee showing on Saturday… I was thinking of exchanging my tickets for a different time… mines is 9:30am but the next one is 10:40 which I prefer since it’s a later time…I might just keep my ticket but it just seems mad early lol… I guess I can have lunch at a decent time then go to the beach right after

Nothing like a busy morning that leads into a relaxing afternoon. I'm going to one of those assigned seats theaters too. I was surprised I was able to snag two seats together in a decent row.

Watched with wifey, no hanky panky. Kids/teens everywhere.

Good flick. Very deep message about abandonment.

Woody in love bruh.
Good adult quotes through the movie. When Rex screaming my panic is attacking me.
Those who didn’t laugh mean mugged cuz I busted out lol

Back
Top Bottom