Toys R US Buy 2 get 1 Free Video Games...10/11-10/17

Got mines.
smile.gif
going to another TRU tomorrow to return 2 to get another one for free. Hopefully everything goes smooth.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ng72687

anyone willing to sell me uncharted 2 or nba 2k10 for 35 a piece??????
It would probably be just as easy for said person to sell these on eBay for 45+ a piece.

I got a question....Can you get like 2 games and 1 controller? Or does it have to be 3 games or 3 accessories?

Ordered online midnight of the sale... got all my shipping confirmations today (UC2, Brutal legend, and nba 2k10)

Originally Posted by jrp44

I got a question....Can you get like 2 games and 1 controller? Or does it have to be 3 games or 3 accessories?
Yeah, can't mix and match. Gotta be buy 2 get 1 of either, but not a combo.

question, the lady at the register gave me a separate gift receipt for each game, but i looked at my original receipt and she made the wrong game the free one,what would happen if i try to return the game that the receipt says is free

Originally Posted by simpliSD

^don't think you'll be able to return the free game

fuuuuu
mad.gif
, shouldnt that lady have known that, i mean she did give me aseparate receipt for each one, oh well, guess i'll just sell it

Originally Posted by djaward

SO MY BEST BUY WONT HONOR THIS DEAL.. THEY SAID THEY CANT GIVE AWAY ANYTHING.. They can price match but thats it.. For those who went to bestbuy, HOW DID THEY DO IT?

I did it twice at my local Best Buy. I just took the ad in & they honored it, the second time a different manager tried to give me some slack but I toldhim I did it once already so they went ahead. I noticed that they rang up all three & then took off the cheapest one.

easy only 2 problems for me

1. the toys r us around way to far for me to do this more then a few times

2. when i 1st got it i left came but 30 mins later the lady looked up the info and said i needed the 3rd if i wanted to get a gift card theats when i made myway to the other they had no problems at all
laugh.gif

i hope one gets UC2 in the next few days

Jrp44 stupid yuku is weird on mobile, I can't reply. Set that up, ill take it.

So basically, at one toys r us. I buy 3 games with the gift receipt on two. Return those two for a gift card at another store. I can take that gc to get thedeal again? If I want to exchange the game for MW2 I need the gift receipt right?

Man yall dudes doing work...the TRU by me said if I wanted to exchange or return for store credit, I would have to bring in all three games, UNOPENED!

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Man yall dudes doing work...the TRU by me said if I wanted to exchange or return for store credit, I would have to bring in all three games, UNOPENED!
it was that short %%**% at the one by ford city wasnt it
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Jrp44 stupid yuku is weird on mobile, I can't reply. Set that up, ill take it.
Sounds good...Whenever you get on a computer just send me a pm and I'll send you my paaypal

man im glad no other Nters really live around here where i live
laugh.gif
i donthave to worry about people catching on

Just got back from a TRU and everything was goin great returned two games one by one and got two GC and got my next 3 games
as I'm about to pay da store supervisor cones over and says
that they can't do seperate gift receipts because I might return two and keep the free one
damn!! I'm gonna return all of them tomorrow and go to the next TRU which is a little further but gonna give it one last shot if
not I'm good I got 3 free so far uncharted 2, madden 2010 and resident evil 5

Originally Posted by RP805

Just got back from a TRU and everything was goin great returned two games one by one and got two GC and got my next 3 games
as I'm about to pay da store supervisor cones over and says
that they can't do seperate gift receipts because I might return two and keep the free one
damn!! I'm gonna return all of them tomorrow and go to the next TRU which is a little further but gonna give it one last shot if
not I'm good I got 3 free so far uncharted 2, madden 2010 and resident evil 5
Should have asked him to show u where in company policy does it say that u cant get seperate gift receipts...

You guys shouldnt let them deprive you of your gift receipts, that should be the easiest part of the transaction, I usually ask for 3 seperate gift receiptsand say that the 3 games are for 3 different people, when i get outside I throw away the gift receipt for the free game...
The hard part is getting stores to take back the games with the 2 gift receipts... All the stores here in NY keep telling me to bring in the 3rd game...
If anyone knows a store that takes returns back smoothly, please pm me...

Originally Posted by needsomejays

question, the lady at the register gave me a separate gift receipt for each game, but i looked at my original receipt and she made the wrong game the free one, what would happen if i try to return the game that the receipt says is free
Return the game that rang up wrong and get your money back.

Then take the game that rang up free (the game you don't want) and exchange it at Best Buy for the game that you DID want.

Easy.

Back
Top Bottom