Toys R US Buy 2 get 1 Free Video Games...10/11-10/17

Quick question, I'm broke, but what if I have a TRU credit card will I be able to pull off the hustle???

Went 2-4 today going to try the ssme stores tommorow morning.

If youre in the Bronx dont try Co-Op city....

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

yea you guys sound desperate, probably aint got a job or on minimum wage
laugh.gif

edit: but 4real good luck but it aint worth the hassle imp

come on dawg u serious after those coupons on those free drinks you gave us?

Todays pull!
aad2d57b70.jpg

Got class til 8 and then 3 more TRUs to hit up
pimp.gif

Seems like I'm averaging about 8 a day
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Don't be scurred yal, it ain't nothing, but be scurred you'll get hooked
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by chino905

jus game back and returned the 2 games for the gift card.
pimp.gif
. Might go back and do the damn thing again tomorrow
laugh.gif

Nice. Good thing it worked. So yesterday I bought Live 2010, Fight Night, and Madden 2010. Today I returned those and got Another Set. Later, Returned that setand got another and did that once more. But I just got turned down. Only got rejected once today. Manager told me I can't return during a promotion and Iwould need to return all three. I walked away. About to send my father to a different one tonight, hopefully it works. And out to try again twice tomorrow.

I think someone else asked....can you run this same plan if your local BB decided to honor the TRU sale? Do they ring up the games the same way (2 at fullprice, one free, plus gift receipts)? Too bad all the SF/Daly City TRU's close awhile back

damn generationz, straight savage (good way) lol.

I'd get a ps3 if I were able to take advantage of this like twice.

What happens if I accidentally got gift receipts for all three and then decide to return the free one? Does it go through? I ask because I need to return thatfree one

frown.gif
Always get so sad whenever I read the only valid in US part in theseoffers lol coulda used that money now
grin.gif
btw quick question for yall canyou guys sell games to stores for cash or do they only give in store credit there too?

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Todays pull!
aad2d57b70.jpg

Got class til 8 and then 3 more TRUs to hit up
pimp.gif

Seems like I'm averaging about 8 a day
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Don't be scurred yal, it ain't nothing, but be scurred you'll get hooked
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

my pickups for the day.
72b16848c56f320f384d039b5b1c6e41462cb3d9.jpg

Managed to get cash back instead of gift cards
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

One of the TRU's by me caught on though. This other spot though... straight up went straight to customer service from the 'R' zone in one run. Ididn't buy 3 more on the last run cause I wasn't sure if ill be able to get cash again and i figure ill go again tomorrow and just get 3 copies ofuncharted.

Great news. I just got back from 2 spots and came back with 2 more free games.. 2 that will continue to be recycled and i had someone come with me and purchase3 ps3 controllers and guess what. The dude at the register was on the phone, not paying attention and gave us 3 gift receipts for the 3 ps3 controllers ipurchased.. so that means I HAVE AN EXTRA RECEIPT FOR THE FREE GIFT, WHICH I COULD RETURN AS A 3RD GIFT AND GET EXTRA 60 BUCKS ADDED TO THE GIFT CARD. LUCKYDAY FOR ME.

Ps i bagged one of the girls that works as a cashier in the customer service section.. so tomorrow i think is gonna be an even better day.

everytime Toys R Us runs this deal, this scam gets more and more people involved. don't be surprised if Toys R Us stops running these type of deals.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

everytime Toys R Us runs this deal, this scam gets more and more people involved. don't be surprised if Toys R Us stops running these type of deals.
I thought about this and realized that TRU is one of those stores that has a brand new staff every 3 months or so from all the firing and hiring.So every time they run this special its something new to the people working there.

Originally Posted by dunnyy

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

I thought about this and realized that TRU is one of those stores that has a brand new staff every 3 months or so from all the firing and hiring. So every time they run this special its something new to the people working there.

Yup TRU has one of the highest turnover rates that I know.

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Ps i bagged one of the girls that works as a cashier in the customer service section.. so tomorrow i think is gonna be an even better day.
I bet she was downright ugly!

Spoiler [+]

Back
Top Bottom