Toys R US Buy 2 get 1 Free Video Games...10/11-10/17

laugh.gif
crank on fire tday

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Great news. I just got back from 2 spots and came back with 2 more free games.. 2 that will continue to be recycled and i had someone come with me and purchase 3 ps3 controllers and guess what. The dude at the register was on the phone, not paying attention and gave us 3 gift receipts for the 3 ps3 controllers i purchased.. so that means I HAVE AN EXTRA RECEIPT FOR THE FREE GIFT, WHICH I COULD RETURN AS A 3RD GIFT AND GET EXTRA 60 BUCKS ADDED TO THE GIFT CARD. LUCKY DAY FOR ME.

Ps i bagged one of the girls that works as a cashier in the customer service section.. so tomorrow i think is gonna be an even better day.

what locations are you hitting up?

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Ps i bagged one of the girls that works as a cashier in the customer service section.. so tomorrow i think is gonna be an even better day.
I bet she was downright ugly!

Spoiler [+]

1st. what does it matter to you. Mind your own business. 2nd. Does it really matter ? All she's gonna be used for will be to aide me on my journey ofemptying out the whole ps3 section of TRU's RzOne 3rd. Did i ever smash one of your girls ? Cuz you seem to be catching feelingz. Hate On Playa

smh.gif

I got shut down. Lady at customer service said they needed all three games back if I wanted to do a return
grin.gif

I got Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2, NBA Live 10 and Batman AA.

I went to three TRU's, only tried the scam on one and got shut down, so I didn't try again. From the sounds of it, persistence pays off.

I don't know about keeping Marvel UA2 and definitely don't want to keep NBA Live. I couldn't find NBA 2k10 anywhere
ohwell.gif

What store locations you killing Koudie? I might try this despite not "needing" anything lol.. random stuff like ultimate alliance 2.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

smh.gif

I got shut down. Lady at customer service said they needed all three games back if I wanted to do a return
grin.gif

I got Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2, NBA Live 10 and Batman AA.

I went to three TRU's, only tried the scam on one and got shut down, so I didn't try again. From the sounds of it, persistence pays off.

I don't know about keeping Marvel UA2 and definitely don't want to keep NBA Live. I couldn't find NBA 2k10 anywhere
ohwell.gif
The workers say they get shipments every Tuesday.

Great news. I just got back from 2 spots and came back with 2 more free games.. 2 that will continue to be recycled and i had someone come with me and purchase 3 ps3 controllers and guess what. The dude at the register was on the phone, not paying attention and gave us 3 gift receipts for the 3 ps3 controllers i purchased.. so that means I HAVE AN EXTRA RECEIPT FOR THE FREE GIFT, WHICH I COULD RETURN AS A 3RD GIFT AND GET EXTRA 60 BUCKS ADDED TO THE GIFT CARD. LUCKY DAY FOR ME.

actually he got YOU bcuz one of those 3 gift receipts when looked up in the system will not give u any credit and now u have no way of knowingwhich is which... What u should have done was purchase 2 of 1 type of controller and a DIFFERENT type (the one u want to keep) as the 3rd (FREE) controller...

Example: I buy
2 RED Dual Shock Controllers at Full Price $54.99 Each
and I get
1 BLACK Dual Shock Controller for FREE...
On the receipt u should be able to decipher which 2 are the red and which is the black and u return the 2 red...

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

So, let me get this straight, so when you keep returning the 2 paid games, you get store credit, then buy 2 other games, get another 1 free. And repeat? what will you guys do with the store credit left over?
Tekken 6 and MW2.

I'm also gonna pick up a free copy of ODST on the last day and sell it to my boy for $40 so I have someone to play firefight with.

Damn I wish I had the time to get in on this. But just to much stuff going on this week.

Tuesday's Pick ups

mail

SMH took an L with the controllers, The wont return them said they are coming up in the system as "already refunded"

mail

only $118 so I don't really care, i may sell 2 or someone is going to get a controller for x-mas

Dude: "umm, yeah well its 2 games and we're having that sale so I'm sure the person who brought them got 1 free, if so you're gonna need that3rd game back from them in order to return"

REJECTED.
mad.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

Going out of my way & hitting up the hood TRU in the am. Shouldn't be a problem there, they don't really care.

Sent my dad and accidentally gave him the free game with the gift receipt. Got turned down and was told that if he wants to return the games, he has to returnall three. So far I have Live 2010 (XBOX360), Live 2010 (360), and Halo 3 ODST to work with tomorrow. So the only ones I have locked are Madden, Live 2010, andFight Night, all for PS3.

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

Dude: "umm, yeah well its 2 games and we're having that sale so I'm sure the person who brought them got 1 free, if so you're gonna need that 3rd game back from them in order to return"

REJECTED.
mad.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

Going out of my way & hitting up the hood TRU in the am. Shouldn't be a problem there, they don't really care.
I'm going to avoid this from happening. I'll get two separate gift receipts, and return one game at a game.
If your going through all that trouble you might as well go to best buy and exchange your game.

THEY DID ME DIRTY. Pulled up the original reciept on the comp. 2 double check.
indifferent.gif

Said "we're gonna need Live back also in order 2 do this return" some of these employees are putting in 2 much effort.

Back
Top Bottom