Toys R Us Buy 2 Get 1 Free Video Games!!!

I think I'm in the minority, I might buy the games just to have them... But I can't decide.

My friend who I exchange gifts with for Christmas wants 2k12. But I feel that it's going to be cheaper than $40 on BF, which is what the TrU deal equates to...

I was planning on getting Batman, 2k12 (for him), but I cannot decide on #3. Madden maybe? But I rented it, and it's kind of flawed...

^ Yo but that Michael game is 39.99, i don't see the money being made with all three id rather get three MX vs ATV. Two for 20, trade in for 16 each plus the 50%.

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

^ Yo but that Michael game is 39.99, i don't see the money being made with all three id rather get three MX vs ATV. Two for 20, trade in for 16 each plus the 50%.

Michael Jackson Teh Experience for PS3 move.

MJ: Experience --> make sure you get it for PS3

I honestly don't see 2K12 dropping to less than $40 by BF
I'm in the same dilemma too...Batman, 2K12 and ?
grin.gif

I might not even bother if I can't decide on a worthwhile 3rd choice.

Originally Posted by solegit08til

so how much is that with all three of those games you posted? Because 90 for three MX Vs ATV isn't  so appealing.

Originally Posted by solegit08til

so how much is that with all three of those games you posted? Because 90 for three MX Vs ATV isn't  so appealing.
MX vs ATV Alive is $19.99 for both PS3 and 360. It's $90 for 3 of those and 3 Michael Jackson Experience's (PS3)

And yeah you gotta open them before you trade em in

Yall do kno this promotion is for games AND accessories right. Any try it with headsets or controllers. Might get the full trade in/return value for some of them.

Sole gits way works, the best buy/just dance 3 way, thats all im saying, take it or leave it. Will post results when the sale ends

sole legit. I don't think TIV for controllers at BB is that much. Dudes are askin questions that have been answered and discussed multiple times in the thread. Reading is fundamental.

bahhh the mx atv/mj experience give you the same return as the just dance 3

Just under $30, when at the peak just dance 3 would have gotten you $55
mad.gif

Better than nothing though I guess

Southern Cali staff, once again, is on-point. This scheme is dead out here.

Will purchase just to have. But word is, even placeholders [i.e. gift receipt to exchange for Battlefield 3 next week, etc.] are dead.

There's not even 3 games I want that I don't already have right now. I just want Arkham City, some other game, and a placeholder to exchange for Dance Central 2 next week.

So I tried the gift receipt scheme & it DOES NOT work... Girl hit me w/ the I can give you 79.99, which ruined my plans
frown.gif
o well I'll wait for the best buy B2G1 free

That trade-in deal y'all are doing is too much work for myself but goodluck.

Yeah I think this deal is a bust this time around. In order for this to work, I gotta have a couple of hundred bucks lying around to make $500 in BB gift cards. No thanks. Good luck tot he rest of you though. Cant wait to see what you got.

Originally Posted by djaward

Yeah I think this deal is a bust this time around. In order for this to work, I gotta have a couple of hundred bucks lying around to make $500 in BB gift cards. No thanks. Good luck tot he rest of you though. Cant wait to see what you got.
Yeah 2 years ago, it was legit. Came up with a couple free games.  Last year, I just bought the games to own. This year too... probably getting NBA2k12, GOW3, and I guess Batman.  I doubt I will play these games much other than 2k12.   I probably will just give em to my nephews once I play for a few days.  

This is too much work for lil gIn. The hdmi tiv last Christmas break was a lot easier and profitable

Just got these.

Did you guys wait a day or two before you tried to return the games? 

I think I'm gonna try solegit's way, and just come up on BB giftcards. I need a new lens for my camera anyway

I had 3 JD3s leftover from last night, went to bestbuy today and the price was lowered for trade in. Only got a $103.50 card today, so it's not really smackin no more

I'm gonna do this, but I acutally wanna keep atleast one of the games, and use the other two for credit towards MW3 and maybe Battlefield 3...

So I finished up most of what I had today. I got 3 more copies of Just Dance 3 and 3 MX vs ATV Alive.
From $1400, I made $2200 in BB Gift Cards

$800 in 3 days for a no job having college student is
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom