Tracy Morgan had his Bugatti for exactly 15 minutes when...

I didn’t realize how big he got after his accident :wow: :wow:

When you’re that rich and famous, as long as you make it alive you’re straight. I’m glad he appears to have come out unscathed

upload_2019-6-4_19-43-1.gif

i learned from trivia night at my local watering hole that an oil change for the Bugatti Veyron costs roughly $21,000.

hope he's alright tho.

He had the car for 15 minutes.

that liability insurance office gonna have a heart attack replacing that fender :lol:

She won't be driving for a long time. The part where the accident occurred is made from carbon fiber. She's going to be uninsurable for the foreseeable future if she's not kicked off of her policy.

i learned from trivia night at my local watering hole that an oil change for the Bugatti Veyron costs roughly $21,000.

hope he's alright tho.

Wtf... why... I mean, I know why... but WHY? I would really make them mofos explain to me how it could possible cost that much, then I would go do it myself, even if I were a millionaire.

He had the car for 15 minutes.

She won't be driving for a long time. The part where the accident occurred is made from carbon fiber. She's going to be uninsurable for the foreseeable future if she's not kicked off of her policy.
This. Or if they don't end her policy, her insurance rate is going to skyrocket to an enormous sum.

Back
Top Bottom