Tracy Morgan on Conan .... RECKLESS

His voice is annoying but dude is crazy
laugh.gif

look up his last interview with howard stern....i was damn near veering off the side of the highway laughing 
laugh.gif

look up his last interview with howard stern....i was damn near veering off the side of the highway laughing 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif

For reals! I remember the one when he was in and they had some girl ride the symbian and he was kept the rubber thing that was the vibrator. Said it was glistening from the wetness. Haha.

Tracy is the best at interviews but sucks at stand ups.

laugh.gif

For reals! I remember the one when he was in and they had some girl ride the symbian and he was kept the rubber thing that was the vibrator. Said it was glistening from the wetness. Haha.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

laugh.gif

really? if true, thats disappointing.  ive always wanted to go see this dude do standup.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

laugh.gif

really? if true, thats disappointing.  ive always wanted to go see this dude do standup.

Back
Top Bottom