TRADE? Space Jam XI for White/Infrared VI

I have a DS pair of Space Jams. My friend has a DS pair of White/Infrared VI from the pack. Just wanna know if it would be a good decision to trade off my Space Jams?? Help appreciated

I have a DS pair of Space Jams. My friend has a DS pair of White/Infrared VI from the pack. Just wanna know if it would be a good decision to trade off my Space Jams?? Help appreciated

You're trading for all the wrong reasons. Because it's limited???
Do what your avy shows and figure it out.

You're trading for all the wrong reasons. Because it's limited???
Do what your avy shows and figure it out.

Id trade jams for infras with the quickness. White infras just retroed for the first time since original release in 91 and jams well have released twice within the same decade. besides the 09 jams to many aren't really jams, more like black/varsity royal XIs
laugh.gif

Id trade jams for infras with the quickness. White infras just retroed for the first time since original release in 91 and jams well have released twice within the same decade. besides the 09 jams to many aren't really jams, more like black/varsity royal XIs
laugh.gif

^^moron.
I just want opinions smh.
Not thats it limited. Which shoe is more respected. (quality whise, availability)
Didnt know askin what is the right decision was so difficult. If there's a problem, Dont Comment

^^moron.
I just want opinions smh.
Not thats it limited. Which shoe is more respected. (quality whise, availability)
Didnt know askin what is the right decision was so difficult. If there's a problem, Dont Comment

if you have the space jams already - i would try to cop
the whole infrared pack...
but if you never have money - do try trade, rock the 6
you beast

if you have the space jams already - i would try to cop
the whole infrared pack...
but if you never have money - do try trade, rock the 6
you beast

Back
Top Bottom