Trading a game back to GameStop: Cash or Store-Credit only?

bkmac

Banned
Quick question. I want to trade/sell a game back to Gamestop (L.A. Noire, played it only four times and it's been collecting dust since the release, haven't had time to sit and play it and actually pay attention).

I don't remember, but will GameStop give me cash if I want, or store-credit only?

Originally Posted by shaqtus92

You can get either cash or store credit.
Sweet, thanks for the quick reply.

I wonder what I'll get for L.A. Noire
nerd.gif

Dudes at Game Stop are mad cheap
30t6p3b.gif

When the first God of War came out i had it 3-4 months before RD and they only wanted to give me $15
indifferent.gif

i tried to sell mine to them too, the guy said i could get like 15 cash or 20 store credit, or more store credit if i put it towards the purchase of something else. i hit him with the
indifferent.gif
for offering me less than half for a game that costs 60 dollars, that hes gonna turn and sell for 45 at least. and then i realized i got it for free from the best buy buy 2 get 1 free thing and didn't care as much. put it on CL and you'll get more than gamestop

Originally Posted by bkmac

Quick question. I want to trade/sell a game back to Gamestop (L.A. Noire, played it only four times and it's been collecting dust since the release, haven't had time to sit and play it and actually pay attention).

I don't remember, but will GameStop give me cash if I want, or store-credit only?

not worth it those dorks

offered me 1.50 for my GTA san andreas back when it just came out
indifferent.gif

and 20$ for MVC3 before it even came out lol
laugh.gif

If you lead an awful life being a bad person, you're reincarnated as a Gamestop employee.

laugh.gif
 A lot of hate for Gamestop in here, although its more than warranted. I remember I was gonna sell them my DS Lite a couple weeks back because I don't even use it anymore. Dudes tried to give me $14 for it
30t6p3b.gif
. I gave em the
indifferent.gif
 and walked out the store.

Where's ShortyC at? I know dude is a gamester employee maybe he can explain the cheapness?

U get 37 dollars in gift card at best buy if u preorder a game..50% bonus on all trades at best buy this week if you preorder a game only cost 5 bucks

Yeah, you get more If you accept store credit...
I might just try that Best-Buy Promotion!

Back
Top Bottom