Traffic police you are ruthless

I look at myself as a civil person. I study everyday, I work for FREE, I help my family by picking up nieces and grandparents do their deeds. This is my life. 
I pick up my cousin and little sister from after school, then go return books at the library. This is me. next door to the library is a grocery store, there is a truck double parked unloading always. I double parked outside the library behind this truck to return books for less than 2 minutes. It was one book, THE BIBLE.

I come back, I see a 115$ ticket for obstructing ticket, he jet so fast he didn't even give me an envelope to pay my ticket. But it's just things like this where you can tip over the edge and say *blank* everything. 

To the pigs out there who give tickets, you don't know how hard it is to make money, nor do you know how debilitating, confrontational, or merciless your actions speak. 

I look at myself as a civil person. I study everyday, I work for FREE, I help my family by picking up nieces and grandparents do their deeds. This is my life. 
I pick up my cousin and little sister from after school, then go return books at the library. This is me. next door to the library is a grocery store, there is a truck double parked unloading always. I double parked outside the library behind this truck to return books for less than 2 minutes. It was one book, THE BIBLE.

I come back, I see a 115$ ticket for obstructing ticket, he jet so fast he didn't even give me an envelope to pay my ticket. But it's just things like this where you can tip over the edge and say *blank* everything. 

To the pigs out there who give tickets, you don't know how hard it is to make money, nor do you know how debilitating, confrontational, or merciless your actions speak. 

are you in the secret santa?
cuz im sending you a bible...whyd you have to get it from the library? I thought they came standard per household...?

are you in the secret santa?
cuz im sending you a bible...whyd you have to get it from the library? I thought they came standard per household...?

No matter how good you are rules are rules chief and i'm no defender of Cops,but I think they have a pretty good idea of how hard it is to make a buck.

Cuz traffic police should not do their job.
Cuz your deeds are above the law.
Cuz traffic police should cut you a break.
Cuz that truck double parked so you should too.
Cuz for two minutes it's okay to break the law.
Cuz traffic police should give a crap about your situation.

Cuz traffic police should not do their job.
Cuz your deeds are above the law.
Cuz traffic police should cut you a break.
Cuz that truck double parked so you should too.
Cuz for two minutes it's okay to break the law.
Cuz traffic police should give a crap about your situation.

No matter how good you are rules are rules chief and i'm no defender of Cops,but I think they have a pretty good idea of how hard it is to make a buck.

You sound exactly like one of the angry drivers from the show Parking Wars.  Doesn't matter how long you were there you still were illegal and they handed you a ticket because of it.  Such is life.

You sound exactly like one of the angry drivers from the show Parking Wars.  Doesn't matter how long you were there you still were illegal and they handed you a ticket because of it.  Such is life.

just thought this was funnny
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ OP talking about his grandparents,nieces and a bible like that has anything to do with anything. You parked illegally, you got a ticket.

Back
Top Bottom