***Transformers 2:Revenge Of The Fallen***

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

^^^^ Parts 2's always are.......ala empire strikes back, the bad guys kinda have the upper hand right till the end

Spoiler [+]
Yeah, Optimus pretty much did the Super Saiyan mode and pretty much owned both the OG Decepticon and Megatron in 30 seconds time.
Megatron was a wuss in this one, he should have taken the Contructicons balls for himself.

I don't get how some of you guys can say Rise of The Fallen was better than the first one.

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

RFX did u see it on imax? And if u did, did the movie have scenes shot with imax cams like in dark knight?

Nope, I didn't see it in Imax.
Which I am kind of glad because I really did feel like this was not worth "staying up and sleeping at 4am when I had to work at 7 the next day kind ofmovie."

Originally Posted by Flight8403

i dont care what anyone says that movie $%$% all over the first. smh at people looking for some academy award winning type performances and what not. Its a movie about robots what do people expect. If you are not able to follow the storyline then there is something wrong with you. Remember people i mean haters this movie was not made solely for you nerds who sit at home in your dark @%% bedrooms and disect movies all day transformers has a huge audience of 13 and under, so of course there is going to be some silly humor here and there what did you expect.

Like I would love to hear one what basis is the 1st better than this one. Or are most of you saying this so you dont blend in, you just have to be that one person who just wont give in for whatever reason. The type that doesnt like his hometown team just because the whole city likes them already

Easy, I'm going to name scenes that were awful in Rise of the Fallen.

1. The college scene where Mom buys the "brownies"
2. The scene where Sam goes to the party and misses his "online" date.
3. The scene where the dogs are humping.
4. The scene where the roomate gets tasered.
5. Every single scene with Mudflap and his twin.
6. The "I love you" scenes with Megan Fox.
7. John Tuturro(sp?) working as a butcher; and then he climbs a pyramid?
8. Robots humping people?

Now, scenes that we could have done without in the first Transformers.

1. The scene where they go back to the house to look for Captain Archibald Witwicky's glasses.

Revenge of the Fallen was bad. Check the reviews. MSN gave it 0 Stars. It's still around 20% on Rotten Tomatoes. It makes the first one seem like amasterpiece. Dark Knight and Ironman are wayyyyyy better than this movie.

I thought it was entertaining. Megatron dropped his man card in this one though. Optimus going nuts in the forest was appreciated, don't get me wrong, butwasn't he getting hande first one? I thought the fight at the end was weak sauce though. The fallen didn't even really put up an effort. But the rest Ithought was pretty good. Not better than the first though.

Originally Posted by djaward

TO THE ONES WHO SAW THE MOVIE....

DO YOU THINK THER's GOING TO BE A PART 3???

Wait for the box office numbers to come out, that is the sure indication that there will be a 3rd one.
I mean, seriously, if they can bring Megatron back to life (I don't think that's a spoiler) then why can't they milk this movie forever if it makes$100 mil in the opening weekend?

This movie pretty much goes like, *SPOILER ALERT* "oh man, we lost the all spark and Megatron but wait, we have a different and stronger leader, how couldwe forget? And there is another power source, shoot how did we miss that before?" Towards the end and the 3rd one it'll probably be, "oh man, welost again but our old, weaker leader lives so we will plot again to destroy Earth since that satellite dude is still in control up there in space and he canprobably find a bigger weapon to destroy this planet and a stronger power source. Whoopy for part 3!"

smh.gif
Go Imax tickets for 6:20... how early should I get to the theater for a decent seat?

tfmatrixofleadership.jpg

Please tell me the matrix is this one, and not some made up +@%!

But knowing Bay he disregarded all of TF history
mad.gif

in all honesty, i thought this movie sucked and it went on for waaaay to long...

i liked the first one but i was longing for this movie to be over from the moment it began

it's a movie based off of a cartoon which was based off of a toy. take it for what it is, visually appealing. do people expect it to be like the darkknight and win awards?

I saw Dark Knight on Imax and then on regular theater and I didn't feel the same. Imax enhances the experience making the movie more enjoyable, butwon't change the fact that the story sucks.

Originally Posted by NeOSoLe

tfmatrixofleadership.jpg

Please tell me the matrix is this one, and not some made up +@%!

But knowing Bay he disregarded all of TF history
mad.gif

Not even close. They made it out to be a dagger.

For people who seen it in imax. Does it look way better or anything??

Never been to an imax and I'm going at 7 tonight with my girl at universal citywalk.

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

I got the imax tix online and you can pick the seats.

I bought my imax Ticket for tomorrow in the City at 42nd street, they didn't let me choose a seat. Defiantly gotta be there early for seats.
BTW this is my first time going to an imax theater so I really didn't expect to actually choose a seat but this is NY so things might run differenthere. Can't wait till tomorrow midnight.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom