***Transformers 2:Revenge Of The Fallen***

Originally Posted by Kartoon2005

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

I got the imax tix online and you can pick the seats.

I bought my imax Ticket for tomorrow in the City at 42nd street, they didn't let me choose a seat. Defiantly gotta be there early for seats.
BTW this is my first time going to an imax theater so I really didn't expect to actually choose a seat but this is NY so things might run different here. Can't wait till tomorrow midnight.
pimp.gif
im not 100% sure but im pretty sure the theater on 42nd Street isnt a "True Imax" theater..i know it has the imax sound and video..but Idont think its the huge screen. The only one i know of in the city is the one by lincoln center on 60 something street..thats where I saw Dark Knight

Originally Posted by nightruans

cant wait for the gif of megan running at the end... boobies look RIGHT
Dear gosh...thanks for reminding me need that asap also. I love her.

Originally Posted by djaward

TO THE ONES WHO SAW THE MOVIE....

DO YOU THINK THER's GOING TO BE A PART 3???
They've already stated that they are aiming for a July 2012 release for Transformers 3.
I think the first one was way better, but we all knew what was expected of Revenge of the Fallen, just action packed scenes and it was nothing short of that.

When I went to the midnight showing, I got there at like 11:00 and almost all the seats were filled. Not to mention there were about 13 of us watching, and wehad to settle for the second to last seats all the way at the top, but they were still good seats.

For midnight release of TDK we got there about 3 hours early..I was thinking hour and a half would be good today for Transformers... but thinking maybe twohours to be safe

I always go to the Arclight, it reserves the seats once you buy them online.
I arrive 5-10 minutes before the movie and my seat is right there waiting for me, no waiting.
Well worth the $11/ticket price, I think it actually went down from $13-14 a few weeks ago.

Oh, and it doesn't hurt that they also have a 21+ screening where you can buy alcohol and bring it inside.
They also have a little lounge where you can drink outside, pretty cool.

Could someone tell me why everyone is hating? Like what could they have done it's transformers fighting. Other then it was long...but you see Megan Fox sowho cares?

Originally Posted by Datnggag

I bought my imax Ticket for tomorrow in the City at 42nd street, they didn't let me choose a seat. Defiantly gotta be there early for seats.
BTW this is my first time going to an imax theater so I really didn't expect to actually choose a seat but this is NY so things might run different here. Can't wait till tomorrow midnight.
pimp.gif
im not 100% sure but im pretty sure the theater on 42nd Street isnt a "True Imax" theater..i know it has the imax sound and video..but I dont think its the huge screen. The only one i know of in the city is the one by lincoln center on 60 something street..thats where I saw Dark Knight

Someone confirm !!! If Im going to waste $17+ on a single ticket I better be watching that ishh in a huge screen !!!

Originally Posted by Datnggag

pimp.gif
im not 100% sure but im pretty sure the theater on 42nd Street isnt a "True Imax" theater..i know it has the imax sound and video..but I dont think its the huge screen. The only one i know of in the city is the one by lincoln center on 60 something street..thats where I saw Dark Knight

Someone confirm !!! If Im going to waste $17+ on a single ticket I better be watching that ishh in a huge screen !!!
It's being reported as not a true IMAX theatre by this map. http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e...69b6c5915161c3667&iwloc=000469b6d72410c230bbd

Originally Posted by 3miyasaki3

Could someone tell me why everyone is hating? Like what could they have done it's transformers fighting. Other then it was long...but you see Megan Fox so who cares?
I don't think it's hating some people just had different expectations, maybe unrealistically for this film, I mean is not much you can dowith a Transformers movie besides have tons of robots fighting which it definitely had; I don't know what kind of plot or engaging storyline you can reallyhave. Sure it was some crude humor and it was lengthy, but overall it was very entertaining to me.

Bottom line, some people are going to like it and some people aren't sn't nothing you can really do to change their opinion.

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Is there a scene after the credits? .
Apparently it's a shot of Starscream with his back to the camera, he picks something up than stats laughing
There's nothing after the credits.
nothing.. i waited to lol.

much props for bringing sideswipe and rampage in the movie though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by QueensFinest101

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Is there a scene after the credits? .
Apparently it's a shot of Starscream with his back to the camera, he picks something up than stats laughing
There's nothing after the credits.
nothing.. i waited to lol.
Same here, I was waiting for something to show up.

^^ Thanks.

I google more info on the 42nd st spot and seen that it was a fake Imax theater as well. I appreciate the info, now going to cancel the tickets.

Just got back from the theater.
Movie was alright.
Could've been better.
Movie really dragged.....
Nonetheless Megan Fox looked
pimp.gif

And anyone else think Cory Mathews when they see Shia Labeouf
laugh.gif

^^ Thanks.

I google more info on the 42nd st spot and seen that it was a fake Imax theater as well. I appreciate the info, now going to cancel the tickets.
anytime brah..I made another post Link to inform others..hit upLincoln Center I can CONFIRM that its the big %!# IMAX screen

Originally Posted by djaward

TO THE ONES WHO SAW THE MOVIE....

DO YOU THINK THER's GOING TO BE A PART 3???
It doesnt matter how the movie ends, what determines a sequel is how much money it makes if this one makes money there'll be a 3rd one

Just watched the movie. I was a bit dissapointed.

I'm an 80's baby, so I'm a G1 backer, but obviously, I know the movies aren't gonna follow G1 to a tee. Anyway, I disliked the twins and thehumor was funny at times, but for the most part, the film seemed really dumbed down. There is no question that Bay wants to appeal to younger kids, but thefirst T-Formers was really good, and had lots of more serious moments.

I also disagree with having The Fallen the main villain in the film. Fallen barely got any play in the comics or series, and yet hear he is as the poster boyfor the second film.

Also, didn't like the character development, or lack there of.....

The action is bad @!%, cinematography on point, Megan Fox is beyond words gorgeous, and there are Transformers in in...lol....so for those reason the movie isawesome.

There is just so much history to the Transformers, I hate how Bay pigeon hole's the story.

Anyway, I'd love to see a third film. I heard Bay is done with the series, and GM may not be on board for another film.

I'd love to see JJ Abrams take on Transformers......a guy can only wish.

From Michael Bay's message boards:
"I said I was taking off a year from Transformers. Paramount made a mistake in dating Transformers 3 - they asked me on the phone - I said yes to July 4 - but for 2012 - whoops! Not 2011!!! That would mean I would have to start prep in September. No way. My brain needs a break from fighting robots."

i liked it better than the 1st one.. the whole sector 7 in the first one was a little OD. i dont understand why this movie is getting flamed it had everythinga summer blockbuster would have hot girls, explosions, funny stuff, and robots!? people act like they made this film to get an oscar, but really it was just toentertain and to me it did that.

Back
Top Bottom