Transformers 4

Hey, Optimus Prime — say hello to your motherboard for me.
Michael Bay has officially confirmed that the star of Transformers 4 will be Mark Wahlberg, who worked with the director on his upcoming crime tale Pain and Gain.
The Transformers sequel, planned to debut June 27, 2014, also has a sleek new logo based on the Decepticon insignia.
“Mark is awesome. We had a blast working on Pain and Gain and I’m so fired up to be back working with him. An actor of his caliber is the perfect guy to re-invigorate the franchise and carry on the Transformers’ legacy,” said Bay.
Last week, the director denied rumors that he was looking to have Wahlberg take over the blockbuster robot franchise from Shia Labeouf, and said he was considering him for another film — not in the Transformers franchise.
Then he followed up on his website, saying … maybe that wasn’t such a bad idea after all: “Let’s say some ideas are gaining traction with me and my writer – so I’m here to say thanks internet chatter.”

Last edited:
Shia sucked.

James Franco or Andrew Garfield would have been better, but Wahlberg is cool.

What's the premise?
I thought bay said he wasn't going to make another transformers movie?
Anyways idc, as long as this new transformers is accompanied by a linkin park album. :pimp:

Bay wanted to do Pain and Gain but was told if he wanted to do that movie, he would have to do TF4.

Everything from a new cast to new robots will be in the film.

There is talk of taking the film into space.

Hasbro wants new robots because the toy sales were disappointing.

Last edited:
haven't cared for transformers since my girl left
mean.gif

Yeah that's right, you Marky Mark will be the star of the new transformers movie so take that stupid confused look off your face and turn in a great performance. Now don't disappoint us OK?

Transformers 1 >>> 

At this point, unfortunately, I've just lost interest. Come 2014 I will sincerely not give a ****

Wahlberg?  
mean.gif

Dude is a horrible actor.  Granted, Transformers isn't going to require an award winning performance to be a decent movie, but still.  I mean, this is the dude that was the lead in The Happening, which is possibly one of the worst movies I've ever seen (mainly thanks to Marky Mark).  

Marky Mark 
roll.gif

If I remember correctly he denies or tends to hide this part of this life.

Wahlberg?  :smh:

Dude is a horrible actor.  Granted, Transformers isn't going to require an award winning performance to be a decent movie, but still.  I mean, this is the dude that was the lead in The Happening, which is possibly one of the worst movies I've ever seen (mainly thanks to Marky Mark).  

I like Mark...really do, but his performance in that movie was troll level - master. **** is straight up comedy..

Back
Top Bottom